lezstar lezstar 46-50, M 31 Answers Dec 13, 2009

if you're so much smarter than we are, why are you asking us?

Best Answer

cause u forgot to take ur meds......:)

Best Answer

Because the heroin nods make you believe lies

Best Answer

Because it's opposite day?!

Best Answer

because you're an ostrich.

Best Answer

Your statement holds many flaws and therefore shows your lack of intelligents. I seriously doubt you have met or talked with extensively everyone on this site or that it is even possible. So your inclusion of everyone is erronous and you can not truely assertain your superiour intelligents until you have actually had contact with everyone. You also assume your overall intelligents is greater than any ones intelligent in any given area of life or experiance. Again a major flaw on your side. There are some experiances on here that I am sure you have little if any experiance with or knowledge of. So these people have more intelligents in those areas than you do. Your whole statement must there for conclude that you are at the very least only as intelligent as most or even just a few. Alas arrogance is a example of reduced intelligents not a proof of.

Best Answer

Except for Essendon.

Best Answer

no...your just self centered

Best Answer

because you think so.

Best Answer

and modest too...

Best Answer

I garentee that on a website as extensive as EP, that there is a very high possibility that you are not the most intelligent, but awesome that you thought that. The people who feel like they can be smarter and that there is someone smarter than them, is definately smarter than you.

Best Answer

really? Is that what you think? hahaha

Best Answer

HUH! When was the test? Awww, failed again....

Best Answer

I agree with DarkTruth; nice try bozo. Just trying to get a rise out of everyone. <br />
*leaves shaking head*<br />
what a goof.

Best Answer

First of all, your question itself lacks intelligence, as you have no evidence that you ARE more intelligent, secondly there are all kinds of intelligence. For example, a primitive tribesman may be considered more intelligent than a university professor if he knows how to find water in a desert, or knows which plants he can eat in the jungle which will not poison him. There are also many people in our society who consider themselves 'intelligent' who don't have an ounce of common sense!

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

Must be your humility.

Best Answer

I think you cheated in your test!

Best Answer

Someone has to be more intelligent, so it may as well be you. Now, what are you going to do with all those brains? I'm rooting for you. I was getting tired of that Job.

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer