Only you can figure that out. Once you know what makes you happy you can work to make it a part of your every-day life. <br />
If you don't know where to start, here are a few questions to ask yourself:<br />
Are you proud of who you are as a person?<br />
Do you take care of your body?<br />
Do you have goals you are working towards?<br />
Self-esteem plays an enormous role in a person's happiness. If you answered "no" to any of the questions above, start today to turn it around. It's your life. You might as well make it one that you'll enjoy.

Best Answer

Complaining is worse than doing nothing, for it is digging the rut one is in deeper and deeper. Each time one complains, it becomes increasingly difficult to climb out of the ditch they’ve created. To loosen the grip of this vicious habit, we need to become aware of our complaining, stop it in its tracks, and immediately look for something positive to say. It’s just a matter of replacing a bad habit with a good one.<br />
A negative attitude is self-defeating. We won’t find solutions to life’s problems by looking for someone or something to blame. Those who say, "Positive thinking doesn't work for me," have got it backwards. It’s not positive thinking that has to work; YOU have to work. For example, you have to work at appreciating what you have instead of moaning about what you lack.<br />
 A particularly pernicious effect of negativity is that it sets one up for the mentality of a victim. Those with a woe-is-me attitude sit around in misery, waiting to be rescued. But they wait in vain because no one can rescue them from their own attitude. They are the only ones who can change it. And until they do so, they are condemned to continue suffering.

Best Answer

I do this a lot...you need to learn to stop and correct your chain of thoughts..everytime you think something negative stop that thought and replace it with a positive thought ...this is very exhausting but you can always be happy if u want to...just like u can be depressed ..just stop ur thoughts n tell ur self I wanna be happy n positive ....

Best Answer

I hope you can start to feel better about yourself. It is self esteem. You need to accomplish some good things in life like helping others if you can to get this feeling. <br />
If you lived your life never giving which is normal for a lot of kids then you may feel this way until you can start to see that other people can bless your life if you let them. <br />
You might be depressed or it is the start of that. Only you will know that.

Best Answer

I am just like u @Roiks. I hve so much a negative attitude that I find something negative even in most positive things. And now I am going to be transferred to some new place. This is making me excessively anxious and tensed. Don't know how to stabilize myself.

Best Answer

see it as this way if your mind can make you think negative stuff all the time why cant you throw positive stuff in there too and make it balanced.

Best Answer

same here. i always think negative. ^^ today, my friend told me about law of attraction. i get so excited. XD it's actually when you imagine something positive, it will attracts positive ions n bla bla (i failed chemistry test). then you will get what you want! <br />
before this i thought when i think negative, it will end up positive.n sometimes it didn't works.<br />
my neighbour n others ever told me, when you want something, stick a pic or list of it on mirror, you will look at it everyday, n maybe you will get it. but not all works. <br />
think positive. even your feeling will get better. be confident with yourself. oh i wanna write longer but that's it. the point. ;)

Best Answer