I'm so stressed out right now! One of them doesn't seem to like me much,. She says the worst things about me, and then aplogises after! Siggghh
Hiddenintheleaves Hiddenintheleaves 22-25, F 5 Answers Mar 30 in Health

Some people are just toxic. It's not a reflection on you.

Best Answer

Yea...but sometimes I can't help wondering why they're nice to others, and reject the rest...Guess that's life...Thanks anyway

Best Answer

How do you respond when people take jabs at you? Are you passive or do you jab back? Some people just like giving you crap. You have to pop em back, or they won't quit. It can be tiring to deal with personalities like that.

Best Answer

you don't have to put up with her. have you ever thought to try and find new people to hang out with?

Best Answer

Yes and she's changing. The one good friend I had committed suicide last year..Life was fine recently until exam stress starts to take its toll.

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear about your loss. just know that you deserve a friend like the one you told me. just don't settle for any person to be a friend. as for the exams, i wish you the best of luck.

Best Answer

You're really sweet. Thank you!

Best Answer

no problem. and thank you. :)

Best Answer

sorry 4 the bad spelling.. can't find the dit button either

Best Answer