sharon4595 sharon4595 46-50, F 7 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in Depression

If your life is in order , then the problem very well might be a mechanical one with your brain it's self , most likely a chemical imbalance causing depression <br />
,for that you need medical help, zoloft or some such medication can make a big difference I've seen it first hand in a depressed person. The problem is that people don't look at the possibility of depression being the cause of the problem so they just suffer, year after year.

Best Answer

i use to feel the same,and i found that everything around you can be great but if you dont love yourself you still feel empty.start Loving you,and you will start to notice everything will start looking brighter:)

Best Answer

what do think your missing?

Best Answer

Depression isn't always caused by something else. It can be mental...if that makes sense. So you could be living the perfect life, and you are still depressed. There is medication and stuff to help with that, ask a doctor or something. You can be happy...you deserve to feel happy :)

Best Answer

It sounds like you don't feel loved.

Best Answer

I wish I knew. Welcome to my world

Best Answer