my aunt asks me why am i so unlucky? i tell her i dont know why im not a bad person im nice so ive been told by people. ex told that i was nice but that i was not pretty enough is that it?
secret81 secret81 31-35, F 13 Answers Aug 22, 2012 in EP

Well i never found money on the floor.. but who cares what people say about you. I've quit several jobs been kicked outa high school a couple of times, everyone in high school was trying to fight me and my brothers for some unkown reason. I even got kicked out the military and i've only been in one relationship, but hey i don't give up hell no. I might be unlucky too, but thats not gonna stop me.. so cheer up

Best Answer

It sounds like you need to surround yourself with better people. You picked a jerk for a boyfriend, you have to ask yourself why. What did you miss that would have clued you to his a$$hole tendencies. I don't know about your aunt, perhaps she trying to tell you you need to take the reins of you life.

Best Answer

I feel i am the most unluckiest guy in the world. i have physical deformities. Crooked head, squint eyed, i bend when i walk. I was heavy marijuana smoker for 2 years and that destroyed my psyche. I now suffer from some mental conditions. Like paranoia, I have very low self confidence and esteem, I am always negative. The mental conditions i suffer from are not bad enough to be hospitalized , and not severe enough to tell it to others so I tend to keep it to myself. But if someone observes me for a few minutes, they will know something is amiss. I suffer from social anxiety. I am in my mid 20s, and have not even had a relationship or even touched a girl. Society's highly "sexualised atmosphere" makes me feel even worse. I am away from my family in a foreign land studying, don't have much friends and stay alone. On top of that, I am not eligible to apply for an internship at my university, and that was the whole point of going abroad and spending so much money in this university. <br />
Even my close friend has said why are you so unlucky. Well i guess there is no option but to just put faith in Jesus and hope for the best. Despite all the setbacks I have suffered, I am still trying to pull on. I feel my condition is worsening, but I still will try and I will not give up.

Best Answer

Do not know but you are not the only one, I am an unlucky person as well

Best Answer

really

Best Answer

Ok you need to sit back & relax.Listen there is no such thing like lucky/unlucky.Dont sit & take such kind of **** from people.Just go out,sing & dance for a while.Work with others,help needy people & you will in the way discover yourself.

Best Answer

It's up to you to feed your mind with the knowledge and wisdom to enrich your life and to disregard the unhealthy thoughts of others whose mind is contaminated. Take responsibility for your own happiness and well being. Don't be easy prey to the masses of people with no inner peace and spirit.

Best Answer

My friend once said to me that I was the unluckiest person that he knew...lol..I think he had something there!!! But to answer your question, who knows mate. I guess some of us are just born to lose!!!

Best Answer

Life is what you make it... Make it lucky for yourself.............

Best Answer

i'm sorry You feel like You're unlucky. Would You like to explain what's been happening.

Best Answer

well no matter what i do i fail at it friends my sisters hate me my brother only tolerates me my dad hates me men dump me at will

Best Answer

i'm really sorry about that, aren't there any things You are happy about?

Best Answer

Well he was just a jerk,should have told him that he was not good enough for you.You are not unlucky just unfortunate.You need to change your thinking and you can become a fortunate person in life.

Best Answer