YoungLovee15 YoungLovee15 13-15, F 4 Answers Aug 28 in Health

:(

Best Answer
Best Answer

you must not be done yet, stay tuned

Best Answer

You're still here because you don't really want to leave. If you did, you could easily find a high spot and jump. What you want is to be rid of whatever pain it is you're feeling. Reaching out is a great idea, but for real change you need to talk to a qualified professional who can offer you resources and tools. Life is hard for everyone; it's how we choose to deal with it that makes the difference.

Best Answer

I've tried ending it. I was brought right back ...

And bullied even more. I even changed schools but since I live where they are small towns, everyone knows me still. And I can't run from the past.

Best Answer

You can't judge yourself by what others might or might not think of you. You can only be bullied if you let yourself be a victim. I know that's easier said than done. But keep in mind those bullying you are themselves in pain or somehow feel inadequate to the point they have to tear you down to make themselves feel better. You should pity them rather than run from them.

You are exactly who you're supposed to be and you deserve everything others deserve. Talk to someone. Develop your confidence. Most importantly, hang in there. This will NOT last forever and one day you'll be laughing while those who torment you will be living in obscurity. In the meantime...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocDlOD1Hw9k

Best Answer