AND HOW CAN I FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH THEM AND MOVE ON ???
daydreamer25 daydreamer25 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 29, 2010

You don't have to fall out of love in order to move on. You just have to move on. That love part will fade (or at least change) over time.

Best Answer

Best way over a man is get under a new one

Best Answer

Im not sure you can, sometimes people that hurts us, we still love, trapped, loving them, and coping, and just living for the good beautiful times.....unless you decide you cant live it anymore.

Best Answer

Because the feelings are still there. Don't force yourself to stop loving...the more you try, the less it works.

Best Answer

what we fear when we want to move on and forget the one who hurt is is the void that will be created when we want to let them go, the emptiness and the hollow that the one we loved , or still love will leave behind .<br />
once you find someoene who cares and loves you truly, than you will be able to live happily.

Best Answer

Perhaps you are expecting greater and unfailing compensation. Sincere love can make miracles.

Best Answer

you cant just stop loving someone you have to find something to fill that void first

Best Answer

Because of chemicals in your body, like hormones, pheremones, neurotransmitters that are the biological basis of "falling in love." Ill treatment does not cut off this biochemical effect, and, sadly, good treatment does not necessarily prolong it.<br />
Somebody who knows more about the above might be able to give you better advice, but I recommend you take inventory of your life and decide what is the most constructive thing you could be pursuing and pour yourself into it with all your might to take your mind off this Also get plenty of physical exercise, and eat plenty of lean protein, healthy fats, and vegetables and fruits and avoid the junk food.

Best Answer

I am in the same situation. I do not know. Maybe it is the challenge WE want to win. Of course we do not want to be alone either. I think the best solution is to find someone else to love. Easier to forget :)

Best Answer

Get used to it

Best Answer

Because emotions are complicated and irrational. <br />
I'm in the same situation. When I figure out how to get over it I'll let you know.

Best Answer

You love them ... that's the key. You may hate what they did to you, but, you still love them. You will grieve, however long you need to. Then you will move on. You may still love them, but, you will hate what they did to you. But, you will still move on.

Best Answer

... because you're human and young. Mind you, age has little to do with it.<br />
You need time to grieve for your loss and then you can move on.

Best Answer