sparkydream sparkydream 18-21, F 4 Answers Jun 27 in Dating & Relationships

I don't know; why are you still waiting, and w hat exactly are you waiting for?

Best Answer

waiting for a reply from someone...
but I am also waiting for something to happen... Why don't I try to make it happen?

Best Answer

yes, I have found you can wait over endlessly to hope that someone does something for you, and it might not happen ever. There are certain things you can try to do to help yourself, or to ask that question boldly what it is that you desire from her/him

Best Answer

you might think that I am insane or something...
But there is a math excercise that I can't solve...I sent a message to my tutor about it (we always do that..) yesterday . I know that he saw it ..but he hasn't answered to me..and the excercise is still stuck in my head! I tried to go on solving other excercises, but I can't solve them either and so I am STUCK!
I really don't know why this bothers me so much...He asked me to sent him any question of mine anytime..but whenever I do he replies way too late! I am thinking of stopping sending them and just gather al my questions and hand them to him at the lesson..but I would still be stuck..

Best Answer

maybe you need to be more patient with your tutor, or consider getting another one. I don't think you're insane, by the way, at all. But if you don't understand one part of your lesson, it's difficult to move forward to more lessons.

Best Answer

he is a good tutor, but when I am doing my homework I realise there are things that I don't know. I was expecting him to reply faster.. I know he is busy sometimes but at least he could tell me that he can't asnwer ...that he will answer later or something...so that I know he isn't ignoring me or something..

Best Answer

I am impatient for many things..I don't know how to stop being..

Best Answer

maybe you have to put your studies temporarily aside when you're feeling restless and do something else.

Best Answer

but I did! :(
I had a yoga lesson and then I drew some things...but when I stopped doing them , I started feeling awful...I feel bad when I am doing nothing..

Best Answer

maybe you shouldn't think that you are doing nothing; consider that you are resting your mind and replenishing your soul.

Best Answer

I wouldn't call it like that...at these moments my mind is filled up with thousands of thoughts that won't stop coming.. all I do is think and think and think again!

Best Answer

then it sound like you need focus, and more self discipline to keep that focus; keep what's important and recycle all the other thoughts.

Best Answer

right..I will try that..
sometimes I keep thinking the same thing all over..how can I stop this?

Best Answer

focus, focus, focus; refuse to allow anything to enter your mind and keep occupancy there that is not healthy or helpful to you or for you.

Best Answer

right...I hadn't thought of it before..
As for him...for my tutor...should I tell him that it annoys me or not?

Best Answer

no, I would just tell him, I get upset when I have a question and it takes longer than anticipated to hear back from you.

Best Answer

I would add that this system with messages isn't working...but I couldn't say it better than you did

Best Answer

who are you waiting for? Batman?

Best Answer

well i am here :P

Best Answer

oh really? the authentic one???? :)

Best Answer

yub, verified by DC comicĀ©, and citizens of Gotham city. :)

Best Answer

good :) and who am I?

Best Answer

you can be robin or cat woman if you want. :)

Best Answer

I prefer cat woman hahahhaha

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi

Best Answer

hiiii :) how are you?

Best Answer