why did i yet again fall for the promise of a happy future? why was i such a fool to fall for the empty promises??
aaangie aaangie 41-45, F 18 Answers Jun 22, 2009

you are not a fool; you're human.

Best Answer

You were hopeful and TRIED ..it's better then never knowing if a relationship will work.

Best Answer

Ah you are NOT a fool. EVERYONE deserves to love and be loved. This is something that we all want. You are not a fool. You took a chance. But if you cut yourself off - and never take a chance - you may never reap the benefits either :)

Best Answer

Answer your own Question!.......LOVE IS BLIND!!

Best Answer

Cuz you're a hopeless romantic and nieve. You want it so bad, you take it for face value rather than read between the lines. You ignore the warning signs and your gut instinct in favor of a dream. You believe in Romeo & Juliet and Cupid. You're like all the good people in the world that make bad choices, and we attract those people that use us, cheat us and deceive us.<br />
Will we ever learn? Probably not! We'll get a little smarter, but hopefully not too smart or we'll lose touch with who we really are. We need to be smart enough to keep moving and not quit til we find what we're looking for. <br />
The real FOOL's are those that don't know a good thing when they have it and abuse the goodness of those who believe in them.

Best Answer

it depends on his circumstances or yrs.<br />
if u r both single, than if it didn't work it is because he just dosen't love you enough to make it wiv u

Best Answer

Don't pressure yourself into believeing a lie. Everyone has fallen subject to being a fool at some point. Don't feel bad or upset. It will make you stronger in the long run. I know it hurts now, but realize you had good days and you have bad days. Hold on to the good ones forever, and scratch out the bad as much as you can. I know doing that can be hard, just remember that good things will happen. Sometimes it isn't when we want them to happen, but in it's proper time victory will arise. Best of luck to you. Don't be upset. You have no reason to be no matter what happend things will get better.

Best Answer

You need to just stop trusting Ed McMahon, he doesn't always come through with the $10,000,000!

Best Answer

It's because us women are just too naive with love. Ever heard of the saying: "Love makes the world go blind.."?

Best Answer

bc we women long 2 have that special someone, 2 be treated special an w/ respect. and when the tough gets going or the first sign of trouble, thier gone. but when you find that ONE that will stand behind you no matter what, then you got that someone special. hold on tight an don't let go it, will happen when you least expect it. my best wishes 2 you.

Best Answer

Because love makes us fools. We hope & believe in the irrational that we wouldn't normally fall for if we were thinking clearly. Don't beat yourself up over it. You cared for someone and took a risk, that wasn't wrong. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.

Best Answer

You love the person, and you so desperately want to believe that they wouldn't be lying to you, this time....I know, I've been there, too....They can tell you, in such a convincing tone....they can look and sound so sincere....(don't forget, they have been doing this their whole life....so, they have become professionals at deception and lies)<br />
Don't beat yourself up...just be glad that the realization of the fact that they will NEVER really change, has finally dawned on you....so, NOW you can do something about it....Good luck.

Best Answer

You and I are fools, love is blind. We wanted so badly to believe in our wedding vows. You and I made promises to our spouses we wanted to honor. Our spouses took these vows with evil intent. You and I were ambushed. We left ourselves wide open to hurt and pain. We stopped loving and they stop respecting/obey. And we are fools. Welcome to the club. Yours truly a bigger fool then you. 40 years of marriage down the tubes. In pain for 9 months, 24/7, day/night, every waking min./every sleepy moment, no rest for the body/mind!!!! We will move on and keep learning the hard way.

Best Answer