There is a great word that's extremely effective....NO<br />
Clearly they aren't your friends or they have some distorted image of what a true friend is, it's time to eliminate a few friendships. From what you wrote it looks like you are a caring person that deserves better friends.<br />
I think some people LIVE to gossip, it's an extremely bad habit to break. I would certainly talk to these "friends" about their behavior!

Best Answer

The hard part of this is the worst one is my mother. She is in no way like any mother Ive ever seen, she is not a mother to me. She looks at me as something to use to get things she wants, money, ect. From my BF, or anyone she can. She exploits me. I wish I could get her outta my life. If I hear "but that's your mother" one more time. She doesn't act like a mother, she acts like a poor is me bum

Best Answer

We can't pick our relatives, that's for sure.
But I will disagree with the "but that's your mother", you have the right to have a healthy relationship and clearly it's not with your mom.
The best thing I did was to distance myself from my sister, she's incredibly toxic and not someone I wanted around my children. I don't care what others think, I did what was best for ME and my family.
You are not a bad person for not wanting a relationship with her!

Best Answer

Cause people are basically monkeys.

Best Answer

Think of yourself, plan where you want to be, work towards it and LEAVE. No one deserves to live in such conditions.

Best Answer

people r like that, they dont digest when they see others happy and succeding, just ignore and move oon. never trust anyone in life . be selfish

Best Answer