When ever I think I may have a good girlfriend, it's usually fake,she just uses me or gets jealous,... It's lonely a lot I see friends shopping and eating out ,and it makes me sad! I love to dress ,and I keep my hair and nails done...just would love a friend to vent with and let my hair down sometimes!
Cataleya37 Cataleya37 36-40, F 11 Answers May 1, 2012

You're not the only one.

Best Answer

You're not the only one, I don't have close femme friends either yet, and I never have. For me, it's just deep-seated trust issues towards women, because I was teased by other girls a lot as a kid. But I'm learning to get over it, and learning that not all women are out to be awful to me. The trick, I think, is to find females that are similar to yourself, and not interested in drama or jealousy. Gotta find genuine people :) Make an intentions list! Write down all the qualities you want in a girlfriend, and start manifesting!

Best Answer

I think if you knew another female who didn't have female friends, you would have something in common and become friends with her. Therefore nullifying not having female friends. But seriously, sometimes we just don't get along with people of our own gender. More specifically, people who are have the typical gender roles. That is okay, don't let it bother you.

Best Answer

I would love to be your friend :)

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

I am also like that, and at times it makes One feel so alone. I thought I discovered a true friend until I saw another side to her, my bf thinks it is not normal not to have friends, sometimes I feel he is telling the truth but sometimes I feel am glad I don't

Best Answer

Well its not odd cause I dont have a best friend either and sometimes it sucks but rather you wait for a real friend them settle for a fake one.

Best Answer

If you want real friends....you have to be friendly to others...

Stop gossiping...

Try being funny but not insulting...

And don't be a *****...

"EASY!"

Best Answer

don't flatter yourself :). most women loose touch with thier friends, and spend their lives complaining about their hubbys friends.. i don't like him... why do you hang out with them... etc etc.. yadda yadda yadda XD

Best Answer