Are there any other possibilities besides diabetes?
MysteriousShadow MysteriousShadow 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 5, 2012

Cos you have un-diagnosed diabetes?<br />
Update: How much water are you drinking?? If it's allot then that will make you thirsty. As will eating too much salt.

Best Answer

I drink A LOT of water. But only because im so thirsty all the time!

Best Answer

When I was your age I was drinking 2 litre bottles of water allday, it went through me like a siv, If I didn't drink this much then I would be dying of thirst because that is what my body had got used to getting. Try cutting down to a normal level even if you are thirsty.
This woman died because she drank too much water.
http://drbenkim.com/drink-too-much-water-dangerous.html

Best Answer

maybe you've got diabetes

Best Answer

I dont thnk so..... I got tested for that.

Best Answer

I drink and drink and I eat but I am pregant so what do I do

Best Answer

Stop drinking the Sodas. They contain lots of bad chemicals and too much sugar. It does sound like diabetes. Do you pee a lot, too?

Best Answer

No I dont pee a lot believe it or not.

Best Answer

i don't know if you should increase your water intake as said above, first cut down on your soda intake, if you don't notice a change after that, then yeah increase the water.

Best Answer

Are you super-active? Do you drink things that are diuretic, such as tea, coffee, or alcohol, alot? You may be dehydrating yourself faster than you can hydrate. Try increasing your water uptake. If you're like me and hate regular water, try the bubbly stuff over ice. Or, as has been already suggested, eat water-ba<x>sed fruits and vegetables.

Best Answer

That could be it I am active and drinking a lot of soda latly....

Best Answer

I'm not sure but soda may increase thirst--a little research would probably tell you for positive.

Best Answer

You may have polydipsia (probably spelled wrong lol)

Best Answer

Doesnt matter I can google it :)

Best Answer

diabetis

Best Answer

Maybe you're just thirsty for knowledge.

Best Answer