faeryearth faeryearth 31-35, F 12 Answers Jun 1, 2011

Is it possible to turn gay? I thought you either were or you weren't?<br />
I think you may be bisexual.

Best Answer

you are most likely getting tired of the same ol sex over and over with a man , You need to enjoy something diffrent , A lot of people are going to bisexual fun and thay get to enjoy hot steamey sex from both sides, It is very hot and exciting to go bisexual , Try it you will enjoy it . If a woman turns u on go for it hon , and ENJOY the new hot sex of being bisexual

Best Answer

A lot of married men seem to develop increasingly strong sexual feelings for other men in middle age too.

Best Answer

All sexual sins are sins. We are all drawn by our sinful condition towards firbidden or wrong things. We can follow or fantisize over things or put them out of our head. **** makes our mind depraved. Jesus tells us to turn from sin and toGod for help. This can be really hard but it is possible and we can find freedom in Him. In tremendous.. love He died to pay our penalty and be forgiven but we have to want a new clean life. He loves every person and every sinner but tells us to repent to recieve life with him . We.will never be fulfilled without that. God help us all. He is willing but we have to come to him .

Best Answer

I was always gay and knew it when I got married. Felt too pressured to do anything but and probably to scared to come out. In my 50's I am now having sex with men and loving it.
You may want to talk to a professional. It helped me in my case.
No one is ever completely hetero or gay, it's by degree's. In your case, who knows. Were you ever excited mentally in the locker room seeing other naked guys? Fantasize about them? I sure did.
Cope? Again, I'd see a professional especially if you are married.

Best Answer

Its called excitement .. Not for everyone but fun

Best Answer