faeryearth faeryearth 31-35, F 10 Answers Jun 1, 2011

Is it possible to turn gay? I thought you either were or you weren't?<br />
I think you may be bisexual.

Best Answer

you are most likely getting tired of the same ol sex over and over with a man , You need to enjoy something diffrent , A lot of people are going to bisexual fun and thay get to enjoy hot steamey sex from both sides, It is very hot and exciting to go bisexual , Try it you will enjoy it . If a woman turns u on go for it hon , and ENJOY the new hot sex of being bisexual

Best Answer

A lot of married men seem to develop increasingly strong sexual feelings for other men in middle age too.

Best Answer

My guess would be that you would just like to explore more of what life has to offer(Bi sexual)<br />
It's allmost allways better t explore with your hubby if possible!

Best Answer

If you want a stable, steady life, no conflicts, no hassles, then keep your status quo as is and don't do anything to shake things up. If you want the life you have but also want women, you could have affairs with women and be careful enough not to get caught. If you want an honest life as a gay or bisexual woman, you are going to have to have a talk with your husband and tell him the truth. Maybe his reaction could tell you how best to cope.

Best Answer

Its called excitement .. Not for everyone but fun

Best Answer