faeryearth faeryearth 31-35, F 11 Answers Jun 1, 2011

Is it possible to turn gay? I thought you either were or you weren't?<br />
I think you may be bisexual.

Best Answer

you are most likely getting tired of the same ol sex over and over with a man , You need to enjoy something diffrent , A lot of people are going to bisexual fun and thay get to enjoy hot steamey sex from both sides, It is very hot and exciting to go bisexual , Try it you will enjoy it . If a woman turns u on go for it hon , and ENJOY the new hot sex of being bisexual

Best Answer

A lot of married men seem to develop increasingly strong sexual feelings for other men in middle age too.

Best Answer

I was always gay and knew it when I got married. Felt too pressured to do anything but and probably to scared to come out. In my 50's I am now having sex with men and loving it.
You may want to talk to a professional. It helped me in my case.
No one is ever completely hetero or gay, it's by degree's. In your case, who knows. Were you ever excited mentally in the locker room seeing other naked guys? Fantasize about them? I sure did.
Cope? Again, I'd see a professional especially if you are married.

Best Answer

Its called excitement .. Not for everyone but fun

Best Answer