Orangerocket Orangerocket 31-35, F 7 Answers Mar 8 in Community

You're as happy as you make up your mind to be! You are the captain of your ship! Stick up for yourself and see that you're worthwhile and stop,the self abuse?!!!!!

Best Answer

I know.... I'm the only one that can accept me and love me.....

Best Answer

You must believe it or why waste your time searching for sympathy from others?

Best Answer

Very good point... I'm learning slowly...

Best Answer

Hey I was crying about my failures too I swear.. and after i read your question i actually started crying again, i know how it feels,its okay to cry..I always feel like I can pick myself up after crying.. dont focus on your failures and try to think of changes that you can make.. hugs and good luck..

Best Answer

Thank you. (((Hugs))))... Hope your mind is put at ease soon, as well

Best Answer

you need to stop focusing on w hat you deem to be wrong with yourself, and instead look towards what you can do to achieve success in your life, and mind you, success has very little to do with the material obsession that now sweeps the world.

Best Answer

Only you can make it stop. Instead of thinking about your failures, when the feeling comes try to think of at least one achievement and congratulate yourself,cos if you can achieve one thing you can do much more.

Best Answer

Right now I'm struggling to find any....

Best Answer

How have you failed in life?

Best Answer

I can't do a job.... I took FOREVER to type up all these resumes and still I have tons of mistakes in them... I wasn't qualified for the job... I feel sick about it... Dumb... I just don't understand ... I struggled for days with the assignment and it's still totally messed up... And now the office is closed for a week and I can't go in and fix my mistakes like I want to, so that I can get this nightmare behind me
Thank you for listening...

Best Answer