teksing888 teksing888 31-35, M 8 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Loneliness

l think you are depressed, and yes it can, go see a doctor about it before it get's worse. See a doctor soon, the longer you wait the worse it gets, and the worse it gets, the harder it is to see a doctor.

Best Answer

Chronic depression needs to be diagnosed and treated by a therapist. A case of the occasional bummed out feeling can be overcome. Don't isolate yourself. Volunteer at the local homeless shelter, soup line etc. Put your sadness in perspective.

Best Answer

depression sucks balls. But it is what it is. A warped and unhealthy view of life. I have it too and actually the life situation is rarely anything to do with it. Its just depression. Some days i feel great especially if i have been running lots and eating well. Other days i feel like the world has got it in for me.

Best Answer

Its all the crap in food that can make you feel like this. Detox. Drink only pure water for 3 days and you won't believe the sense of well-being and clarity of thought this will produce as all the toxins get flushed from your system. Its hard to do but well worth it.

Best Answer

When I was depressed I used to dream of the happy moments of my past but I never thought to re-live them. Try it

Best Answer

yes by getting busy

Best Answer