meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 12 Answers Mar 31, 2010

I can't say that this doesn't happen but I CAN say that I've always tried to be highly supportive and complimentary of the men I've had in my life. It would never occur to me to challenge a man's sexuality or to undermine him in some kind of cold, sadistic fashion.<br />
From my point of view, a better question might be, "Why would a man try to denigrate a woman's sexuality if she isn't interested in having sex with him?" For some men, a woman shouldn't have any boundaries or discrimination in the area of selecting a time and a place for sex. If she's not smokin' hot when he wants some, she must be a frigid *****. <br />
There doesn't seem to be a feminine counterpart to the word "emasculate". But there certainly should be.

Best Answer

i think women who have penis envy do it by insulting your "man hood" and a lot of time women who have been hurt will do it for revenge

Best Answer

90% of the ones I have been with you didnt have to try very hard they had done a good job of doing it all on their own

Best Answer

They are insecure and think the way to be assertive is to be cruel. Belittling a man in front of others is one example.

Best Answer

your anwser is on femdom sights and in bondage under slave training sissyfacation and controle if you are a woman

Best Answer

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed a lot of women wear the pants here in the US (Americans). I see all the time, for example, women with their husbands at a coffee shop or grocery store, and she is managing the guy, telling him what to do, ordering for both of them, going first etc. He seems more like her son than her husband. I personally feel, if anything, it should be the other way around. The man should be the leader...naturally this should happen, and the woman should naturally follow. Now, I don't mean a master slave relationship either way, but men are natural leaders in the duo that is husband and wife, even boyfriend and girlfriend. This is God's design. Somehow though, I think that US culture (I will go w/specifically US, and this could be applied to Western culture in general), has slowly taken away this idea in many ways, and emasculation men in general, and told them to go against their natural instincts/nature in this matter. I think a lot of men forgot or never knew how to be men because of the culture's "training", and women think they need to be the leaders and "train" and boss their husbands. I see it a lot. I can tell you, I never want that to happen with me, and I vow to never be this way to my husband... I want my man to be my leader, and I want to submit to him. It definitely goes both ways, but not role switching...that's just odd! And yes, different personalities are attracted to eachother, and people are people, but I see this all the time. :/ It's not wonder I am not into American men in general. THERE ARE GOOD MEN HERE, so don't think I'm labeling this. It's just a common thing I see. I'd like to know if others in the US (LIVING HERE, not outside people just speculating, or saying what they've heard) have noticed this too...men and women. Thanks.

Best Answer

*has emasculated

Best Answer

As a Christian man, I wouldn't tolerate my wife to berate me, or try to emasculate me; as a Christian woman, my wife wouldn't tolerate me doing it to her. There is a mutual respect between us that we will not breach. Oh, I'm not saying we don't have knock-down, drag out fights, but we don't get disrespectful about it. <br />
As far as why other women do it, I think now it's just become part of the feminist thing and it's supposed to be done if you're a feminist. Feminism doesn't frighten me or bother me, though; I just view it from a Scriptural perspective and shrug my shoulders.

Best Answer

when she tries and does pee further than me im done

Best Answer

There are women who when they break up with a man lie and tell him he never gave her an ******. That's a real way to psychologically kick a man in the scrotum, and that's why they do it.<br />
More commonly women just whittle away at men with demeaning remarks and putdowns directed both at their gender and themselves as individuals. Recent study showed American wives berate their husbands almost twice as much as vice-versa. A lot of women use drama or the withholding of sex to get men under their thumbs. They don't realize it, but this is responsible for a lot of the withdrawal or emotional distance women complain about. If when you say, "We need to talk..." you hear your man groan and his countenance falls, you need to stop and ponder whether you've been going about it in the right fashion. If you're really not the problem, it could be a previous SO, and something he needs to talk out at some point.<br />
Why do women do this stuff? See my story "Observations of a Renegade Feminist." I think they do it more than in the past because the progressive establishment in the West indoctrinates them to do so, and is basically promoting a permanent war of women against men for its own selfish political purposes. If this generation of women had to put up with a small fraction of the snide putdowns, denigration, and villification that men in our society absorb continually, they would have a fit. (And I add that progressive males as well as females perpetrate this anti-male crap. Sometimes I feel like wringing their necks.) Misandry is not a way to make better males. It's just a way to foster aimlessness among male youths, create estrangement between the sexes, lower the marriage rate, and cause more people of both sexes to grow old alone.

Best Answer