hmm... I could write the book on this one. I think communication is a problem but I think the biggest problem is the women really don't help their men out anymore, forcing them to make all the money, do all the cooking and cleaning, careing for the kids. On top of that women feel entitled not to give their men sex anymore either. You wonder why the divorce rate is high...that's only the start. <br />
You bring up another good point about us being the one who picked out our wives so why don't we love them. I think that is due to being young and not picking for the right reasons. Looks go away after awhile and you're stuck with who she is, how she handles stress, money, children, jobs, hard times.

Best Answer

I think you make some good points but not all women expect their men to do everything.. I know I don't! I guess your right they choose people for the wrong reason and then get stuck with the end result. Thanks

Best Answer

The amount of married men and women have been equal on EP at least to my experience. Instead of them being on here, they should be with their spouses talking about the problems, or the problems will just stay there and grow. If you not happy, try to fix it or just get a divorce already.

Best Answer

I agree in a way I think communication is the key but so many people can be stubborn.. lol

Best Answer

I get that I can't judge their situation, but I never understood why they just waste time day after day with someone you're not happy with. It just seems like life is too short for that.

Best Answer

Yeah.. I guess they find it easier then starting again!

Best Answer

You get comfortable, and add in a couple of kids, house, retirement fund, bills...it gets easier to stay.

Best Answer

Hi
They are on here for a free ride they possibly will never leave their husbands or wives and their spouses possibly have no idea.

The men are using the women as a free receptacle it costs to pay for it

The women are just plain stupid or after a few dollars

Bio

Best Answer

The real question is why are a lot of married men and women unhappy in general? No one put a gun to their head and forced them to elope.

Best Answer

True I should have added women. I have only really seen men so far, so I said men.

Best Answer

I've seen a few women complain about how "fat, ugly, and dumb" their husbands are.

Best Answer

Lol I haven't come across that yet!

Best Answer

From my own experience...she's not the same woman I married. She's so frigid nowadays...I keep trying to find reasons not to leave. Its good to know that I'm not the only one

Best Answer

Do you believe that polygamy defend divorce ?

Best Answer