Africa's like a huge zoo, zebras, deer, etc. just make a spear or arrow out of wood or just gang up at the thing and bite and claw at it, just like other primates (don't deny it fellow humans, we're ANIMALS too!) And I should know...look at my teeth, these four canine teeth that stick out like a dog's means something! and that's because humans are supposed to rip off flesh from a kill. If I was starving, I'd hunt for my food. I've eaten bugs before, they taste ok, sort of like iron. some taste like white chocolate or cream. and if I saw a deer I'd make a spear out of wood and stone, hit it in the neck, then proceed to eat it. cooking wouldn't be necessary.
Skiddmoree Skiddmoree 18-21, M 18 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

you're a twit

Best Answer

i'm a human, a primate built to eat MEAT and veg!

Best Answer

Are you a horse-human hybrid then?

Best Answer

yeah, that's right genius, i'm a centaur

Best Answer

but i wonder who YOU really are, cause clearly you're wearing a mask

Best Answer

Wow. god help you if all the electricity in the world stops, and you can't cook your meat. dumbasses deserve to starve.

Best Answer

actually mr shapeshifter, it was a rhetorical question - i can read people like you like a book - i just like feeding poison to cowardly trolls who won't wear their own face

Best Answer

*tips hat*

Best Answer

Leave this dickhead alone I ******* hate him already, GO DIE DIPSHIT. (excuse my lady like behaviour)

Best Answer

don't hate him, he's too weak too hate - just laugh at him

Best Answer

ugh shut-up, don't lecture me. I'M ON EDGE,

Best Answer

turn on me now then if you like, but you're only going to make him happier - and for the rec, you lectured me first

Best Answer

You hate me? wow. really? I bet you hate bear gryllis too. pathetic. meat packs a lot of calories, I managed 3 WEEKS of being out in the wild on a trip to south america 2 years ago. i didn't starve or get hungry because i wasn't a ***** to my animal instincts and killed small animals (some medium sized) and ate them. that ain't dipshit, that's pure lazyness.

Best Answer

not to mention if you eat before the blood spoils, you get some of the vitamins from what your kill ate. you'll never become anemic.

Best Answer

YOU DIDN'T STARVE BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT TO BEGIN WITH

Best Answer

nice one dude - keep the dream alive - i'm sure you're a regular outdoorsman - i'm sure that's why you spend so much time making up fake profiles on EP

Best Answer

yeah sure. are you talking bout yourself? and if you wanna know.. i'm 110-120 pounds. of muscle, cause i aint an american whose too stupid to understand biology.

Best Answer

or find their own country on the map 60% of the time.

Best Answer

*rolls eyes*

Best Answer

muscle? muscle? Kill yourself. Now. Do it. No one will miss you, no one even cares. Look how many are people are against you with that little idiotic question.

Best Answer

that's because you haven't been starving all your life with civil wars and a corrupt government ripping everything from you! you think 3 weeks in the woods puts you on equal par with that and makes you a real man? pathetic. you talk about eating bugs..so what? were they from your backyard? and raw meat? was it from your supermarket? get over yourself.

Best Answer

but you're stupid enough to ask this question

Best Answer

well, at least he has some capacity to satisfy his own slimy urges - small and petty though he might be, this is still a kind of achievement - i mean, think about it - if this kind of attention is so important to him, he really can't have much going for him in his real life - so in a way, we're helping a sad little man to feel a tiny, grubby little bit of love and self-respect

Best Answer

*chuckles*

Best Answer

haha true!

Best Answer

even trolls need love

Best Answer

the coward won't even admit where he's from :p

Best Answer

This is just too good to pass up, why not go to Africa and find out? By the way, it seems they have plenty weapons, they are busy killing each other every day. Should they eat their dead? <br />
Like others have said, people are located in regions where the nearby populations of wildlife have been consumed. I think the biggest problem is us, we invaded these lands, introduced greed and pilfered most of their natural resources, introduced weapons and let them fight it out. Before we arrived they were one with nature, tribes grew and shrank with what was available to sustain them, just like the heards of wildlife that roam that great continent. They made weapons just like you describe, they foraged and did what they needed to survive. Today they live in a world where everything nearby has been consumed, the younger generations are not being taught the skills required to live as they have in the past, they are being restricted by their gun toting brothers who either volunteered or were kidnapped and raised to kill each other. It's a very sad situation over there. But it is a very good question, you should research this more, it's not as easy as you think.

Best Answer

good answer. but i'm talking about people (not just africans) who are in areas teeming with wildlife that just let themselves starve anyway.

Best Answer

Name one such specific venue? India's cows don't count

Best Answer

It's a really good question, why are people starving in the richest nations in the world? You don't have to go to Africa. Greed, apathy, bad aditude all contribute.
Again, you would have to travel there and experiance it to really know. We are always getting information spoon fed to us by big media, we don't have a clue.
Some other points are the sources you describe are finite, they are being consumed faster then they can replenish. The healthy animals are way faster than healthy humans, let alone the starving, they don't have transportation to go after these animals so they are restricted to a small radius around their camps, armed groups are killing people that wander into their territories, the young haven't been trained to hunt to survive, they've been taught to wait and the food will come to them the list goes on.

Best Answer

depending on where you are located in Africa, it is NOT a huge game preserve.Many of the regions are pretty void of animal life. There have been many droughts, and the animals have migrated to different regions to find food.

Best Answer

Yes, you're right. Droughts are harming a lot of the wild life.

Best Answer

you have obviously never slowly starved to the point where you dont have any energy and need hospital help. if you had any brains you would know humans are juicy snack for the predators like lions, hyenas, leopards...and an easy target for all the other big animals when they mad. if you got no energy to stand up and walk around how u gonna hunt?? you really are ignorant about this.

Best Answer

well don't be a dumbass and let yourself starve in the first place. actually be what animal you are, a HUMAN, and HUNT for food damn it. we did it millions of years ago! they deserve to starve for being so dumb.

Best Answer

you dont see the big picture. africa is mostly desert and alot of places depend on season to have animals there. plus their kids are too young to do anything like hunt even if there was animals there. you should educate yourself first next time so you dont sound so arrogant and ignorant cause alot of people there dont have the ability to simply move everything chasing animals thousands of miles during migrations.

Best Answer

and nobody deserves do die like you say.

Best Answer

that is ridiculous. they're not letting themselves starve, many more developed african countries have had corrupt governments that put all their efforts and economy into building child armies and pillaging the people, so obviously they'll have no food. and when it comes to africans who DO hunt, have you not seen african tribe documentaries on TV?

Best Answer

I was going to call you an idiot of epic ignorant proportion, but everyone took care of that

Best Answer

PS Congrats on joining EP TODAY

Best Answer

You do understand that people really don't know...don't you? This is a ligitimate question, do you know everything or are you an idiot of epic, ignorant proportion when you ask a question?

Best Answer

I dig irony

Best Answer

Everyone's calling this guy a dumbass but really, it wasn't an illogical question. Prior to the Neolithic era, Homo Sapiens were nomadic. They would NOT have remained in a drought-stricken area; they would have ventured out in search of better hunting grounds long before the initial signs of starvation manifested. We don't know for sure, but drought and over-competition for hunting grounds is probably what prompted small groups to venture out of Africa 200,000 years ago. We still have a bit of that hunter/gatherer nomad in us. Think of the US during the Great Depression. Once the crops failed in the mid-West, entire families hit the road, sometimes on foot and often hungry and penniless. While they were weren't hunting in the literal sense, they were searching for jobs that would enable them to feed their families (ie, the modern form of hunting). Of course, the difference was, these people were not facing the threat of tribal warlords and genocide, as those in most African countries are.

Best Answer

Your assumption is that they are stupid and lazy. Do you really think anyone would allow themselves to starve, if there were food sources around? Most of the starvation occurs in dust bowls ravaged by civil war and corrupt governments. How about assuming that they are just like you and that there is no easy solution, so they do what they can and wait, in the hope someone will help - dying of hope:(

Best Answer

Not sure if trolling or unaware

Best Answer

Because they don't know how to do that anymore. They got rich land on wich they can grow corn or rice or keep cattle, but they've forgotten how to do that. During the colonial era we used to supervise that work, they just got their hands dirty. But ever since the end of those days the farms have decayed, they got no idea how to manage them. They haven't done that since before the colonial era, since then generations have passed and they didn't get a chance to pass along their knowledge. So ever since the end of the colonial days they rely on us to bring them food for their development. Then I say, instead of bringing them food we should learn them how to grow their own.

Best Answer

Passed the time, good on yer lass.

Best Answer

exactly, africa is huge and mostly deserted. if they have to go for miles just for water, how are they gonna have the energy to hunt when they're too weak and dying from starvation already?

Best Answer

lol then how do wild animals survive?

Best Answer

THEY HUNT OTHER ANIMALS, BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE ENERGY.

Best Answer

read my comment on someone else's comment.

Best Answer

exactly, if an animal is starving and there's nothing in the vicinity, of course it's going to die.

Best Answer

ew...., you're crazy. A human's teeth are not built to rip through flesh...., they're uneducated they don't know what to eat from a zebra. Zebras travel in packs. Hunting zebras or any animal where they reside, attract lions, tigers, cheetahs etc. They'll be chased down before they're able to bring anything back to theirr tribe.

Best Answer

So? lions eat humans it's the food chain. that's like saying birds shouldn't eat seed or leftovers as it attracts raccoons that eat birds. and human teeth are made to eat flesh, go to a mirror and look. you'll notice four teeth look like vampire fangs, those are called canines. I have them, any human who doesn't mated with a horse.

Best Answer

what a great idea! Lets put the WHOLE tribe at risks by sending out all the males to catch some meat! But wait. They'll be dead before they come back, meaning they'll lose helpful villagers AND the food. Yeah, I've seen them. But they're not used to rip through raw meat. Do that, and you'll suffer from a stomach virus. You'll probably catch a disease. You're not so smart are you.

Best Answer

How do you think humans fed themselves BEFORE they became civilized? They hunted and gathered and shared. Humans fed themselves. They made spears and slings and they hunted in teams, and they killed their own meat and butchered it and I do believe that they even learned how to use fire to cook it, eventually, but before that, they ate it raw. (true, they died, but so do we) As a matter of fact, many people still eat raw meat and fish. Steak tartar and sushi comes to mind.

Best Answer

Yeah, take down that bird house too! the birds are in DANGER!

Best Answer

Yeah so what? it's called LIFE! and lions are rarer than bunnies, bugs and other animals!

Best Answer

grandmepeaceplease, good answer. It's like saying a person would let themselves starve because they can't eat with a fork. look at bear gryllis!

Best Answer

thanks for the unecessary lecture grantmepease. I already knew that. But like other people have stated, these poor sould have walking bones, have no energy to hunt ANYTHING. Its easy for us to discuss this when we have our pantries and fridges stocked.

Best Answer

I know its life dipshlit, but you're meant to have WITS in order to SURVIVE. Something you are terribly lacking. They're not trained to hunt. Their land is not fertile enough for plants or animals. Without the men in that culture, they're screwed. You're so stupid, just be quiet.

Best Answer

well they deserve it perhaps from letting themselves get weak in the first place. i'd be hunting every day and build up reserves, just like other primates.

Best Answer

they deserve to die. look up charles darwin. only the strongest survive. africans are dying because they forgot how to hunt. a basic primal human instinct.

Best Answer

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SAY THAT? THEY ARE LIVING IN A WAR TORN COUNTRY, THEIR YOUNGER SONS AND DAUGHTERS ABDUCTED AND FORCED INTO S3X SLAVERY AND CHILD SOLDIERS. OOH, IS THAT LIFE TO NOW?! THEY HAVE NONE TO LITTLE HOPE SINCE THEIR GOVERNMENT ABANDONED THEM! NOW YOU'RE SITTING ON YOUR FAT @SS IN A NICE COSY HOUSE IN AMERICA STUFFING AWAY AT FOOD WHILE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE BEDS TO SLEEP AT NIGHT. YOU'RE SELFISH AND CRUEL. OPEN YOUR F*CKING EYES, SEE THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT ACTUALLY IS DUMB@SS.

Best Answer

well, it's only justifiable if you're FORCED to stay strapped up and starved. that's slavery/torture. but not in an area where humans have gotten along just fine HUNTING like they did in the stone age.

Best Answer

ps i ain't american lol. what animal are you cuz you obviously ain't a human being. do you eat flowers in the garden? scared of meat. scared of seeing a dead animal or roadkill. lol

Best Answer

also you can sleep fine on the ground. i did when i camped. big deal.

Best Answer

perhaps we should raise organizations to feed storks! they're in the wild! they have no fast food! let's ignore the fact about basic animal instincts, these storks are suffering!

Best Answer

I am crying right now, seriously why are idiots like you even allowed to vote, even allowed rights, oh someone hold me back, if I ever see you I'll show you hunting instincts, you make me sick, I have never felt so ashamed to apart of the human race, THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION HAS NEVER BEEN PROVED, NOR HAS GRAVITY. YOU HAVE NO ******* IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING RIGHT NOW, SHUT THE **** AND DIG YOURSELF IN A HOLE, HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT?!?! THOSE POOR MOTHERLESS CHILDREN DESERVE TO DIE? THEY NEED TO HUNT? HUNT WHAT FREAK, THEY ARE LIVING ON A LAND THAT IS NOT FURTILE, YOU CAN'T RISK LOSING THE WHOLE TRIBE!

Best Answer

he made up this profile just to screw with people and say the things he's to cowardly to say with his real face - don't take him so seriously

Best Answer

because it's exactly what he wants

Best Answer

No! I have studied sociology I hhave been there. It made me sick I still have vivid nightmares, he has no clue what his talking about.

Best Answer

perhaps you deserve to die, because you have NO human animal instinct in you. I do. it came natural to me and I've killed rabbits by making a spear out of branches. it's pretty easy. this was about 3 weeks of nights in the middle of nowhere.

Best Answer

and i asked this cause all this oh africans are starving crap. really if it's so bad why not fend for yourself..babies.

Best Answer

oh I do. You have no idea what I've been through. I'm going to grab your ******* spear and ram it down your throat.

Best Answer

how can I keep calm, when I am speaking to THAT. Its not even a person, its an it. I've been to Cambodia, I've witnessed sex slavery its exactly what they do in Africa. I'm been to the Ivory Coast, I've seen mothers and fathers mourn over their child that has been taken and forced to work on a cocoa farm, I am fuelling with rage right now.

Best Answer

there's a difference between being a slave and forced not to eat than being out in the wild freedom, letting yourself starve.
are you a vegitarian by any chance? i bet you're all shrivvelled up with anemia.

Best Answer

you didn't starve when you went on your little boy scouts trip around Central park because you're fat to begin with. You had energy to do what you had to do, they are suffering from diseases, they're are literally hopeless, defeated, they're goners, they can't help themselves. So for someone with so ingorance and arrogance and STUPIDITY like you, to stroll here and preach to me about 'SURVIVAL INSTINCTS'?! who do you think you are?! you are nothing, you're the dirt under my new shoes, I can squash you like a bug! You had protection against the elements, you've been taught you knew what to do! DID YOU BATTLE A LION? DID YOU BATTLE A RHINO? I hope you did, because if that was the case your pathetic meat sack of a body would be rotting away somewhere

Best Answer

No I find joy in this. People like IT need a lesson or two in what the earth is really like.

Best Answer