stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 6 Answers Jul 2, 2012

Well. I am not a pornstar. But I am not ugly...and I am well...I am going to stop there...

Best Answer

They're not the main attraction.

Best Answer

Male **** stars don't have to have good looks, they just have to be hung. Where if you are hung and good looking, you don't need to be in **** to get *****.

Best Answer

K, lol. I do happen to know a lil about this, lol. Not all of them are ugly, but you're kind or right. There are a great many on them that make one wonder... "Why?", lol. **** is hader for men than women. I don't care how good he is in bed at home, it's a waaaay different situation when the record light is on, there are lots of people in the room, someone dictating to you what you're supposed to do, there's some guy in between your legs, (close to your package) trying to get a good angle, sometimes you working with a rude actress that is quietly putting you down ext. Usually, no matter what men think they can do, it's waaaay harder than they thought it would be. Their member, just doesn't work. The only thing a woman may need to do it be emotionally okay with the situation, so she doesn't cry, and lay there. When it is determind that a man can do the job, the do try to keep him... even when he's old looking. It's because they know he can do it, no matter how he looks =)

Best Answer