reelisa reelisa 41-45, F 7 Answers Feb 11 in Hobbies

we originate from God; we return to our roots when we die; everything we do here, matters.

Best Answer

Pan Gu was the creator in Chinese "Shenism". God is no more reaal than Pan Gu.

Best Answer

God is real to me.

Best Answer

Pan Gu is more real to some Chinese people, because very few of us ever believed in God. Izanagi and Izanami are more real to Japanese people. 99.54% of the people in Japan do not believe in God. Brahma is the creaator in Hinduism of India. Your belief has no firm basis. Gods are not real.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

Your choice.

Best Answer

My choice is to use reason and look at real evidence. That shows me gods do not exist.

Best Answer

There is no evidence to that effect.

Best Answer

Science has much evidence of it. Science shows "holy texts" are wrong about most details. They prove the gods who wrote these books were really moronic humans. Gods are simialr to Bertrand Russell's "Celestial Teapot", in that there is no sensible reason to believe that either exist.

Best Answer

Science has nothing and you know it. So some big bang put everything in all the universes in perfect motion and created everything you see today? Come on! You can't possibly believe that.

Best Answer

Science has everything, and religion has nothing. Science gave you the computer you use to answer these questions. There is much evidence supporting the Big Bang, but there is no real evidence that any gods exist. I have no beliefs, I have scientific knowledge. You are using a feeble straw man, and that is illogical. Logical people do not blindly believe in gods, of course.

Best Answer

Our Chinese Creator Pan Gu does not ask us to account to him. We are the same as bugs to him. (Japanese say there were two creators- Izanagi and Izanami; Hindus say Brahma was the creator; Babylonians believed Marduk was the creator; etc.) Modern science shows that creators do not exist. It is folly to imagine we are accountable to imaginary gods.

Best Answer

That's the way it is

Best Answer

No, it is not!

Best Answer