rain777 rain777 41-45, F 7 Answers Feb 11 in Hobbies

Because He is the Creator and we're not. He created us in His own image and likeness which means, He created our hearts as well as our skin. He has us given free will but we need to use that free will responsibly. We are also responsible to live the life He has given to us in righteousness.

Best Answer

Izanagi and Izanami are the creators in Japanese Kami no Michi (a.k.a Shinto). There are many creators in differnt religions. All of them are imaginary.

Best Answer

Why do you say that? I wasn't religion.

Best Answer

Kami no Michi is Japan's main religion, and 99.54% of the Japanese people do not believe in God. many Christians there also practiuce Kami no Michi. There is no proof that any gods exist. The real evidence indicates that they do not.

Best Answer

What evidence are you referring to?

Best Answer

I wasn't talking about religion at all, I was talking about a living God who created us all in His image and likeness. Those 'Christians' you are referring to are religious people who claim to be Christians. There are religious 'Christians' and there are true Believers in Christ. There's a difference.
You are right in saying there are no gods, false ones anyway, but there is only one true God who lives and is the creator of the universe and everything in it.
He's the God I'm referring to.

Best Answer

Amen! Well said! :) :) :)

Best Answer

"Et tu, Brute!" Blind belief in primitive superstition is not well-done or said.

Best Answer

You didn't answer my question. I wasn't trying to sound like a brute. I just want to know what evidence are you basing your belief on that there are no gods. I must agree with you, however, that there are no false gods. There is only one true God and not many. He is the Creator of the heavens and the earth. It is Him I'm referring to and He does live. If you are referring to the fact that you cannot see Him, it won't hold water. You cannot see air but you breathe it and feel it when the wind blows. I cannot see God in my present state, but I have felt His presence many times and His Spirit lives within my heart. If I hadn't felt His presence, then I would say, you would have a case. I'm am sorry if I sound brutish to you, but I am just sharing my faith and my experience with you. That's the truth.

Best Answer

"Et tu, Brute!" (And you, Brutus" or "You too, Brutus") is what Julius Caesar said when he saw Brutus among the men stabbing him. The Bible proves quite well that the deity in it cannot possibly exist, and the saame is true for other religious books. The Bible is full of dumb contradictions and ignorance of reality. If God wrote it, he is only a few illiterate morons in ancient Israel. There is no true God. Pan Gu is the Chinese creator, Brahma is the Indian creator, Izanami and Izanagi are the Japanese creators, and they are just as real as the Jewish deity. Just seeing or not is meaningless. There is strong evidence that air exists, but there is no genuine evidence that any gods exist. Your argument is quite bad. I ahve seeen it many times. Try thinking for yourself, rather than mindlessly repeating ridiculous creationst "gao pei"! I have felt Pan Gu as much as you have felt your deity. Spirits are imaginary, unles you mean alcohol. I meant Brutus who was "the noblest Roman of them all" in William shakespeare's play "Julius Caesar". People of all religions claim they feel their gods' presence. Peronal experience is much too subjective to be b valid evidence in sciencee and logic. You lack objectivity about gods. Yu Ti was the Chinese Jade Emperor of Tien (Heaven). Very few of us were ever Christians. That religion is very silly and tyrannical to us.

Best Answer

we originate from God; we return to our roots when we die; everything we do here, matters.

Best Answer

Pan Gu was the creator in Chinese "Shenism". God is no more reaal than Pan Gu.

Best Answer

God is real to me.

Best Answer

Pan Gu is more real to some Chinese people, because very few of us ever believed in God. Izanagi and Izanami are more real to Japanese people. 99.54% of the people in Japan do not believe in God. Brahma is the creaator in Hinduism of India. Your belief has no firm basis. Gods are not real.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

NO!

Best Answer

Your choice.

Best Answer

My choice is to use reason and look at real evidence. That shows me gods do not exist.

Best Answer

There is no evidence to that effect.

Best Answer

Science has much evidence of it. Science shows "holy texts" are wrong about most details. They prove the gods who wrote these books were really moronic humans. Gods are simialr to Bertrand Russell's "Celestial Teapot", in that there is no sensible reason to believe that either exist.

Best Answer

Science has nothing and you know it. So some big bang put everything in all the universes in perfect motion and created everything you see today? Come on! You can't possibly believe that.

Best Answer

Science has everything, and religion has nothing. Science gave you the computer you use to answer these questions. There is much evidence supporting the Big Bang, but there is no real evidence that any gods exist. I have no beliefs, I have scientific knowledge. You are using a feeble straw man, and that is illogical. Logical people do not blindly believe in gods, of course.

Best Answer

Our Chinese Creator Pan Gu does not ask us to account to him. We are the same as bugs to him. (Japanese say there were two creators- Izanagi and Izanami; Hindus say Brahma was the creator; Babylonians believed Marduk was the creator; etc.) Modern science shows that creators do not exist. It is folly to imagine we are accountable to imaginary gods.

Best Answer

That's the way it is

Best Answer

No, it is not!

Best Answer