i know a guy that wears a size 16 in men's. he has to order all of his shoes online. it could be worse!

Best Answer

it's disappointing,when they don't have a certain size.i know how you feel.

Best Answer

Because you have a fairly common size so they sell out faster. That is due to poor stock control by the shops to be honest. Try looking online. <br />
Also think yourself lucky. In my whole life I have so far only found one string of catalogues that do shoes that will fit me which greatly limits what I can buy. I just consider myself lucky that they regularly have small sized red shoes :)

Best Answer

You'd think since those small sizes are always out of stock that the stores would be smarter and order more. They'd certainly make alot more money from me!

Best Answer

I've never understood why they havent worked out better stock management when I've been shopping for shoes with my daughter but its the same with most fashion items there is never enough stock of the most common sizes. Still far easier to find for her though than to find my other daughter size 2 H in teen styles or my 3.5 EEE in something pretty with a heel

Best Answer

Boot season is over look on the internet if you do find some they will be a lot cheaper:)

Best Answer

Have you tried Zappos .com? I have the same problem :-/

Best Answer

The kids ones fit me but most look too juvenile. Well duh, they're supposed to be......

Best Answer

I know I went to the store tonight and was looking for this cute pair of black boots...but ohhhh no they were out and the sales lady said that is all we have and all we are getting in for the rest of the year...seriously I live in Michigan...lol...

Best Answer

I have small feet, It is always bigger than my size lol!!!

Best Answer

Hi go to 6pm.com I found large size ladies zip boots that fit good real cheap; good luck

Best Answer

I tell you what if i find any would you mind trading a pair of your old used pairs i have no problem finding anyif so please message me back

Best Answer