like if you put them on a farm and told them to buck hay they would die in an hour. Give me a man who looks like he has real muscles and can WORK! that's WAY more attractive than all these treadmill mamma's boys.
Wifeinater Wifeinater 22-25, F 5 Answers Jul 20, 2012

Because society got tired of just ruining girl's self images, now they're working on the guys.

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

I like a nice healthy looking man myself, not skinny in the least, and doesn't have to be really muscular, but just a solid build, like a man who works hard.

Best Answer

Because the camera puts weight on people.... It's a phenomenon that I don't understand, but it's true. Even with the 'camera thing', some of these actors look too thin on screen; but given that acting is the way that they make a living, they have to stay underweight. I've seen a lot of these people in 'real life' and I totally agree with you. Most of them can't physically 'hold a candle' to a good-looking normal person.

Best Answer

I don't know I don't pretend to understand how these things work

Best Answer

AGREE! but then again i would... XD

Best Answer