my situation is hopeless. I'm gunna have ugly babies
LonelyGirl322 LonelyGirl322 22-25 58 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Hobbies

Because you are a shallow *****.

Best Answer

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!

Best Answer

Wow you go girl!...or boy :3
P.s. What are your thoughts on Misa misa?

Best Answer

I'm just gonna sit back and watch the massacre...

Best Answer

Anyone sitting here? *Takes the seat beside you*

Best Answer

here, have some popcorn :3

Best Answer

Well thats a shallow ******* question. Hunny you probably don't deserve that nice guy anyways.. Find a fine *** dude for he can beat the **** out of you and sleep around on you all the damn time.. That's what you want.. Don't you?

Best Answer

and douche bags..

Best Answer

you dont seem to be in a position to make such an accusation...

Best Answer

Because being ugly I wasn't blessed with good looks so being myself is all I can do which in itself gets me no where.

Best Answer

You're not ugly... just saying.

Best Answer

Thats nice to hear but based on a previous question posted by this person she only goes for "hot" and I know I don't fit that one so putting a direct answer there,

Best Answer

How do you know she isnt just a troll?

Best Answer

How do I know you aren't? You do you know I'm not? Just about anyone might be or might not be I just don't bother thinking about the question asker being a troll or not when I answer and if they are then oh well.

Best Answer

I think your handsome...

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

No one could ask such an inflamatory question with being one. For the record, im not- just honest

Best Answer

These days you can say just about anything and be classified a troll by another but like I said I just choose not to think or care about it, like most here I come here as a way to pass the time communicating with others.

Best Answer

OMG you are far from ugly!

Best Answer

Thanks the two of you.

Best Answer

Pssst ...Dude! I think you should go talk to that chick (NOT the poster)

Best Answer

Huh? what one?

Best Answer

Why are all the attractive women dim?

Best Answer

same reason you are ******* stuck up

Best Answer

You're nuts, ma'am.

Best Answer

Oh this is just too ******* funny :D

Best Answer

am neither of that description you fat cow, away and shave your arm pits ***** lmao

Best Answer

Because you are high maintenance

Best Answer

They are not im friends with three guys that are classed as good looking by a lot of girls.And they are nice people on the inside also:-/

Best Answer

What category do you fall under?

Best Answer

You should take a look in the mirror sometime.

Best Answer

Wait, what am I - chopped liver?

Best Answer

Yes your situation seems to be hopeless , but of course you would attract the douchebags ... Only fellow douchebags can make babies with douchebags . Being shallow makes you ugly , if you pass that onto your future kids , you will have a problem.

Best Answer

Maybe if you weren't shallow and have people a chance to see how beautiful they were on the inside, you'd realize how attractive said 'ugly' people actually are.

Best Answer

or already married?

Best Answer

hey...hey.....hey.....I'm not ugly or gay!!!!!

Best Answer

People consider me good looking, I'm the best person a lot of people know, I don't want anything to do with you at all. I'd rather be single and have gay friends for the rest of my life than know you.

Best Answer