Because beating men to death with frying pan is illegal :P

Best Answer

ROTF !

Best Answer

lmao, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Best Answer

If a man speaks and there is no woman there to hear him is he still wrong?

Best Answer

Yes! But there's nobody to tell him! :-P

Best Answer

My dad says that often---

Best Answer

I've had guys say they WISHED I'd nag, I get really quiet, rather than say something awful.

Best Answer

We're persistent and men are slow

Best Answer

Getting things done that aren't on their own agendas

Best Answer

Some are not inteligent enough to ask.

Best Answer

sexist question !

Best Answer

Because men won't do it first time of asking!! :-P

Best Answer

Women are very poor communicators and not particularly empathetic. That's why they talk so much and that's why they nag so much, they don't realise that nagging just ****** us off and makes us more stubborn because they can't empathise and they don't know how else to communicate.

Best Answer

i so disagree, oh my word, that is so wrong of you to put all woman in that category, its obvious you havnt had the love and compassion of a good woman, when you do you will choke on those words !

Best Answer

As the Spartans said "if"

Best Answer

reminds me of my teenage son this morning, mum stop nagging ...im not nagging just repeating myself...........Yeah OK im nagging lol

Best Answer

generalization, just put that the girl your with nags, and if that's the case it's obviously because she lacks something that you have yet to be able to provide to her.

Best Answer

Difficult to answer, but they only nag to someone they think their own.

Best Answer

Voice texting mother ****** miss quoted me. Said you give smartest answer anyone

Best Answer

i dont nag............. well, not on Sundays

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

I really dont know how you can say that...what do you mean??? tell me???no you cant answer can you??honestly making statements like that??? HUH... NAG NOOOOO lol

Best Answer

MUST RESIST URGE TO COMMENT!!!!!

Best Answer