MyLifeJourney3 MyLifeJourney3 22-25, M 15 Answers Jun 11 in Dating & Relationships

Because women admire confidence, and you have very little if you would say something like this about yourself. How do you know that if you were confident, fun and charming, no one would respond? Get off of the internet for a few minutes, and into the real world!

Best Answer

Maybe they aren't, maybe just not meet right one yet.

Best Answer

Disregard women. Acquire currency.

Best Answer

For the same reason as me, it's to do with the fact I'm ugly, even I wouldn't date me, lol.

Best Answer

no woman is out of your league; it is merely your mind convincing you that you are not good enough or handsome enough or efficient in some other area where they would want to get to know you better. Walk tall, be a man of courage and belief in yourself, and women will be drawn to that attitude.

Best Answer

Have a little confidence in yourself. You are setting yourself up with failure when you make statements like that.

Best Answer

Come on now, you know deep down that isn't true....

Best Answer

Because you're not Johnny Depp, or Tom Cruise, or Brad Pitt, or any number of generic "hot" guys.

Best Answer

Why do you think that then ?

Best Answer

Have more confidence in yourself dear :)

Best Answer

because you simply believe that my friend............think about it. what you believe is what you become, we all have free will and to not love yourself is to not exist :)

Best Answer

you're in the wrong league

Best Answer

Best Answer