Isn't this a huge contradiction? someone answer this a really wanna know... how can you say you are pro individual rights... and then not stand for individual rights on any of these issues? it doesn't make any sense...
matthewnew matthewnew 18-21 9 Answers Apr 22 in Politics

Those aren't libertarians.

Best Answer

You're young. You haven't even BEGUN to get confused yet.......

Best Answer

People in politics rarely make sense.

Best Answer

I don't know a single libertarian who is against gay marriage, cant say that about democrats and republicans I know. But they don't exactly shout it from the rooftops.

Best Answer

For the same reasons that many liberals believe in the same things.

Best Answer

Liberals are pro life, don't support gay marriage, and are against the legalization of weed?

Best Answer

Liberal is a disease their mission is to make absolutely no sense.

Best Answer

Liberals and conservatives make sense... they actually support what they say they support:p it is libertarians I don't understand... they don't actually support what they claim to...

Best Answer

they aren't saying they are "pro-rights".<br />
If you look at the bigger picture, "Pro-life" in politics just translates to "I am all for you living the life that I approve of to the fullest".<br />
This is what separates the libertarian from the true "pro-lifer": the anarchist.

Best Answer

How can they be pro life at all?

Best Answer

Anarchists? Anarchists are all about pro-life. They don't preach "live and let live" like the phony hypocritical pacifist "libertarians" you mention.
The live it by example. Anyone is free to do as they wish. Truly free, not "I'm gonna call the cops if you go too far", or "hey, that's where you should draw the line". They live it.

Best Answer

Pro life is about getting women to join something, it has nothing to do with abortion.

Best Answer

Interesting thought... however it is a position on abortion...

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

Political parties merely use issues to get votes, they rarely act upon them once in office.

Best Answer

what does pro life have to do with gay marriage and weed?<br />
they are not married to one another .

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer