Thefridge Thefridge 41-45, M 20 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Those usually are the stupid women that like to complain about their boyfriend's even though they know they are @ holes. A lot of women are smart enough to want a good and respectful guy but i understand why you think that

Best Answer

I have a very good friend, and her and I grew up together, she has always gone after men that are total piece of sh.t men. No job, kids with other women, drugs. She is a great person, good job, very pretty. I don't get it, I'd love to find a women like her.

Best Answer

Sadly that is a very common thing, personally i don't get why women choose those types of men over good guys either. Low self esteem is all i can think of

Best Answer

Bad boys are more fun. Good boys get boring after a while haha

Best Answer

Genetics. For most of our history as humans, the 'bad boys' had all the traits necessary--confidence and aggressiveness--to 'get the job done'. For 99% of our history, all the bad boys had to do was to find her and mate with her--getting along with her was not necessary (for any length of time). There is a difference, however, between being 'nice' and being 'good' as a man. Men should always be good, and never be nice, except to children. Nice is putting your needs second to those of others--definitely a Beta Male characteristic (i.e. nice). When you take yourself seriously as a male, you are more attractive to females. So, yes Wussies finish last because they don't respect themselves. Women, however, confuse Bad Boys with 'good' males (both are 'Alphas'), but that is a very old story and not worth wasting your time on as a good male because 'people don't change'.

Best Answer

All too often that seems to be the case. I really believe it is biologically driven and that women at the primal, subconscious level regard "bad boys" as alpha males - the ones who can protect the family and be the most successful hunters. Of course this is obsolete in the comtemporary world, where the bad boys are more likely to wind up in prison and have trouble holding down a job. It's hard for people to re-wire themselves to suit modern society, but it can be done. The good news is that a lot of women - as they get older, become more emotionally mature, and tire of being abused - get over their preference for bad boys and develop an affection for guys that will treat them right.

Best Answer

I wonder that myself. I'm more physically attracted to "bad" boys usually but in the end I'll always go for the good guy. Why get treated like crap when I can have my night in shining armor? Lol

Best Answer

Most men finish first.

Best Answer

I disagree with you. Sorry.

Best Answer

i have seen this as well... i think some women like to face the challenge.. some think they will change the behaviour of these men.. but most women end with heartbreak which is very sad.

Best Answer

That's an interesting look on it. And I've done it, tried changing the bad guy. Luckily for me, I did and we are as close as friends as you can be but it doesn't always work like that.

Best Answer

I don't know, you would think that they would learn after having a few losers, but most of them keep going back for more.

Best Answer

I am more attracted to the good guy types, tired of being hurt from the bad guys. Good guys who are smart usually finish first.

Best Answer

because they want t, and think they can "FIX" things. They also like the allure of a "bad" life. There are a lot of good guys who never finish (except by themselves)

Best Answer

No its not true, my bf is the sweetest man I have ever met! He hates the image bad boys.. he says in order to be with a real woman you have to be a real man

Best Answer

Cause they get **** done.

Best Answer