I would say our Constitutionally protected freedoms. Our government has grossly **** upon it in recent times though, and **** on our rights...and our ability to function as a Democratic Republic..

Best Answer

Discounts at Six Flags

Best Answer

What country do you know of that it's citizens are not proud of, why pick out American. What's your agenda?

Best Answer

We I am British, and we British people are proud of our country but we don't go over board and brag about how great our country is? We are not Americans we don't roam about on the streets parading about how great UK is?

Best Answer

Well if you don't go over board you are still doing it. And where do you see Americans parading up any street doing as you suggest. I knew there was some agenda going. Tell Queenie I said hello.

Best Answer

they have nothing else to brag about... so they invented something... :P

Best Answer

I don't know? I've never been proud to be American :P

Best Answer

My great great grandparents came here to have a better life than where they came from they worked hard had children taught them to work hard be honest help others and be able to have a say in their government they had children and taught them the same and then me and I taught my children the same why should I not be proud this is my home and my people.

Best Answer

american, rules. endless opportunities ! New begginings

Best Answer

I could say that about the UK?

Best Answer

And Australia?

Best Answer

although, I would love to travel there.

Best Answer

Australia

Best Answer

I totally understand your question, but I also sorta understand where Americans are coming from too. Besides, it is an awesome country.

Best Answer

We turn folks like you into Media darlings and allow you to marry

Best Answer

And what do you mean by this declarative statement you just preached?

Best Answer

I mean America is awesome where folks like Caitlyn Jenner, etc are glorified instead of beheaded.

Best Answer

How dare you? Are you stupid or just dumb? U have not answered my question and now your bringing up countries that don't allow gay marriage? Caitlyn Jenner is not glorified you dumb cu^t , she is looked up to because she is finally the person she wants to be. This has nothing to do with why Americans like to boast about being American! Your one stupid American

Best Answer

You're***

Best Answer

It's "You're one stupid American", not "your"...

Best Answer

Lmfao u have noting to say apart from correcting my grammar lmfao!!!! Omg please just go I'm wasting time talking to Homer Simpson

Best Answer

Lmfao u know it's not too late to go back to uni and give yourself a proper education i think you need it mate

Best Answer

Look, you obviously came here with an attitude against Americans so no matter how I reply, it will be wrong. That being the case, I'm just having a little fun at your expense. Lighten up; if anything, at least Americans have a sense of humor.

Best Answer

God bless america

Best Answer

illusion...and hammering down by media...we great..we kick aas...we bomb children's hospitals, because they terrorists..and we....peace makers...

Best Answer

oh...i must be a brown person...so i can't speak good enough to send a message which you're too blind to see

Best Answer

Your not anything else you might not like hence making you grateful for what you are,

Best Answer

Macdonalds Disneyland and nobody laughing when you say your names cooter

Best Answer