Some of us are pissed off. Not shy. Not coy. Tired of the constant insults. Fed up with boo hoo big bad Aerica propaganda b.s.

Best Answer

Sorry, I'm just trying to get a response. I sometimes could start a riot in an empty room

Best Answer

No no was a great question..im just being an idiot! lol

Best Answer

Sound. I used to be on the BBC website and it was full of Americans taking the **** out of us . But I never took it personally

Best Answer

If they are, maybe they are tired of all the bashing they had for several years. Even their allies were doing it. Not very nice.

Best Answer

Yeppers...and all of em can kiss my all American bad a$$

Best Answer

It's usually called banter?

Best Answer

The allies were pretty poor to the US.

Best Answer

Which war?

Best Answer

I would say in general.

Best Answer

a lot of people don't like running around nude for some reason, weird no?

Best Answer

I wasn't aware of that change.

Best Answer

Cause Google is recording everything we do online....

Best Answer

I think that depends, but that question entails a very broad generalization. though as far as pulling a cover over your eyes, the BBC is a small-time offender compared to the propaganda (media) in other countries. to really ask this question without being ignorant, you ought to check your information with at least 5 other reliable (though honesty isn't necessarily included in that) sources in different countries, to include America. Then you can present what you have read to the people you wish answers from, and ask their opinions.

Best Answer

I asked this last night after a few beers, knowing it would wind some folk up. Whatever you do, do not take me seriously, or even personally

Best Answer

Getting people riled up is fun sometimes. I didn't think this one would tho.

Best Answer

I am neither of those things, and neither was the last administration running the show in this country. However you bring this up at a most inopportune moment in American history, for we're in the throes of realising our current president likely will not end up getting the chance to come through on his promises (4 years to fix 8 of pure stupidity (not coy or shy) )... really?

Best Answer

I was shy and coy before...you mean I could've been loud and brash all this time ? ;)

Best Answer

At least you didn't bite my head off

Best Answer

they are NOT!1

Best Answer

Who says so?

Best Answer

i do!!!!

Best Answer

ya were a**holes

Best Answer

you sound worse than me?

Best Answer

Hehheh might as well be one cause the rest of the worlds gonna assume ya are one

Best Answer

ah very true

Best Answer

water off a ducks back

Best Answer

Didnt notice. We're usually obnoxious and loud.

Best Answer

yup haha

Best Answer