Nothing against Arabs. Some of my ancestors were from Yemen. Just an observation I'm wondering about.
Destroyerjp Destroyerjp 16-17, M 4 Answers Feb 27 in Military

They've survived and built their Culture in environments many people would die in. They've stayed true to themselves, keeping a largely nomadic lifestyle, given many things to the world (including the zero) and have not surrendered their sense of identity. Many peoples are the same, but Arabs in particular have enough money to get the attention of the world at large (although I suspect that some of them would be far happier in the desert with camels and tents as their forefathers were...)

Best Answer

Good answer.

Best Answer

Why is any culture the way it is? Ideas of honour and pride have been intrinsic to the various peoples of that part of the world for a long *** time. They come from somewhere, but it's been so long that we can only guess. Personally I have no idea, but there's probably an interesting book to read on it.

Best Answer

Yeah,,,,,they should be proud

Best Answer

WHy shouldn't they be?

Best Answer

Who said they shouldn't?

Best Answer

Not me

Best Answer

Not me either

Best Answer

Neither.

Best Answer