I met this guy online on a dating site kinda thing and it was JUST a "Sex" thing(like every other day 3 hours YES!!) Ok so like MOST women I "Fell" for the guy and I fell HARD the bad part is I will be honest and tell you he on a continuous basis would KEEP telling ME "We're JUST Fu**ing!!!!" So I would text him daily he would text me back and we would go our rounds once again or he would just wanna come "See" me do THAT but NO sex for me but he has been playing hard 2 get for the longest...He would even tell me "I don't want anything too do with you" but then text me the next day.....NOW what he has said too ME(last night)He told me "I would let anotha man perform oral on you but NO sex unless he pays ME" Thing is he is a NERD,so he's def NOT pertaining too being MY pimp but I'm just wondering WHY are "Aries" men seem so defensive when it comes too love....If a female tells you she would NEVER hurt you even as just a friend WHY wouldn't you want her as a friend? =)
Melonsss702 Melonsss702 31-35, F 6 Answers Nov 4, 2012

I really can't say, but I certainly agree that they are " ********!" I met a hot looking aries guy, and one our very first date he was already asking me to be his girlfriend! When I replied " let's take it step by step and be friends, he was still pushing me for a serious relationship which I was wondering i he was crazy! He never even got time to know me! He told me he likes a " challenge" and when he see'es something he wan't's he gets! Well I told him seriously 3 days after that I am not the girl or him I think, and we should just stay friends. He did not like hearing that, he blocked me from his facebook account. Then two days after, he messaged me phone two days in a row and said " he don't wan't to live anymore " and was talking about how he was hurt in the past from a bad relationship with his ex girlfriend. Then the next day came a tex message on my phone from him saying " He wan't's to kill himself!" I was not texing him back and after hearing that I messaged him back telling him I am there for him and I love him and still care for him, but I addressed myself as "one of his true friends." He really have me worried about him now as a " friend" but I am asking myself " Am I being put on a test by him to prove that I really do love him?" A part o me could see myself already falling inlove with him, all I wanted was to take it one step at a time. Can I get some answer's to whats going on here? I have made up my mind to ignore his future tex"es and phone calls.

Best Answer

Well I FINALLY left him ALONE 3 days ago & he wasn't even talking too me & when I would get thru & he would actually ANSWER he would ask me "Why are you still calling me?" I just hung up & cried because I look so DUMB 2 him & EVERYONE he knows because he BLOCKED EVERY phone # I have or even thought about getting & I would still leave VMs on his phone DAILY never missed a day since he told me too go **** myself in Oct 2012 YES 2012 I noticed the other day I call this A$$hole ALOT & if I were too put THAT much effort in an ******* I could put it towards my college & graduate faster...I guess I WAS being "Needy & Desperate" like he said but I'm a TAURUS(May 12th) so I have NO idea WHAT my issue was because we usually DON"T "Chase" people especially when theyre NOT interested.....3 months ago a restraining order was givin too me at work too stay away from him so I laughed like the officer did because how I look(Like I could never hurt anyone) but then he actually txtd me the next day said he didn't want me 2 do anything too his truck or house(LMAO) okay um why would he TXT me after he knew I was served? I honestly me being miserable & crying over his horrible comments he got off on it so I figured in order 2 STOP "Entertaining" his BS I would STOP calling him & YES it was hard & why I am so needy is beyond me but I DO know if I ever find myself calling his VM 8 t00 12 times a day I'm going too a Psychologist....Even I was saying too myself "WTF ARE U DOING? THIS DUDE IS A COMPLETE DOUCH BAG!!" #Lesson Learned =) Happy days Str8 ahead!!! Thanx for the comment this Aries even if he wanted a relationship he sure wasn't tryin 2 show me THAT!! Trust me hes a COMPLETE D**k head!!!! Karmas a B though so no worries here

Best Answer

Be strong, he sounds to me like a very mean person who only thinks of himself and his feelings. You can do alot better than him. It is best to close that chapter of your life with him and " DON'T LOOK BACK." I am a sagittarius girl and we love strong in the beginning, but i we think or know a guy is on games or trying to force us into a fast relationship, we back out! You can do so much better! Forget that JERK!

Best Answer

Yea he actually told me 2DAY on the phone too rent a hotel room & he will buy a box of condoms so WE can "Go at it" so that I can "MOVE ON" so I said "I'm NOT that desperate & your not that lucky!!!" & hung up!!!! Felt VINDICATED!!!! LMAO!!! *A$$Hole* =))

Best Answer

You got it right... he is an *******.

Best Answer

LL yea he has saiid ALOT of stuff WAY WAY worse that IF you heard or probably ANY female they would be liike "Oh HELL fu**ing NO he diidnt" I kept all the rude texts iin the last month from hiim & I have liike 280 =((

Best Answer

Ohhhhh & the funniest thing is okay he LOVES "Booty" he LOVES **** & he LOVES Asian women & I know for a FACT NO Asian gurl would mess with him because the 1st time he is rude that's it....I LOVE Hello Kitty so I have ALOT of Asian female friends & they LAUGH when I tell them he wants an Asian female they were like "Nooooooo"....Hes African American,5 feet(maybe) 90 pounds WET & hes a complete A**Hole...It is unreal & no he doesn't do ANY "Oral" too even make up for his short,nerdy A** LoL =))

Best Answer

Well me and this aries guy, he finally came to an " agreement" with me , that we would just start off as friends and not push the boyfriend/ girlfriend stuff right now as he tried to force me to be. He unblocked me from his facebook, video called me .... still told me he "loves me" and I reminded him " we are friends right now." He even asked to see me this Saturday as friends, and I agreed. Everything was going fine until he video called me and asked me if " he will get to meet my mother!" I told him not right now , but in the future, his face looked a bit disappointed and he then made an excuse that he had to cut the video call now." He messaged me a bit in the chat box, I could of still tell that in his words was some kind of disappointment, and today he totally ignored my messages today asking him " if everything was okay and that he is safe driving on the road," he replied with only 3 words alone " I will, thanks," after that he ignored my other messages. I am getting the impression he is angry that I don't wan't him to meet my mother right away. But if we decide we are " only friends for now" why would he make that a big deal? I mean meeting a girl's mother for the first time is wan'ting me or his girlfriend still! And I wan't us to take our time, I don't like his attitude one bit now! I am starting to know him well now and I never was with an aries man in my whole lie! Geeze! He is acting really childish and immature! I have a feeling he will call off Saturday also if he keeps his immature ways and anger up! Never beem in nothing like this! lol

Best Answer

I wouldn't know, us Leos don't believe in astrology.

Best Answer

Really? Mii friiend shes a Leo and she posts so much astrology on her FB thats ALL I ever see....Leos are so kool I get along GREAT wiith them =)

Best Answer