because your avatar is incredibly hot?

Best Answer

HIL-AR-I-OUS

Best Answer

Because you are a young female with a screen name that makes you sound vulnerable and easy.

Best Answer

Sorry guys I'm quite a tough gal. Through my suffering I've gotten quite a thick skin. I ain't vulnerable to men. I can choose who can get close to me or not.

Best Answer

Then let them old perverts know there is a firecracker at the end of that fuse ;)

Best Answer

cuz your a chick

Best Answer

Because you are female and young enough to still be naive about how sneaky guys can be.

Best Answer

weirdo's love jail bait

Best Answer

bEST WARNING

Best Answer

b/c your a girl that is probably going to be easy to get whatever they want out of you b/c of your name.....your name is meaning your vulnerable.

Best Answer

What does "fanning me" mean? Are they actually using a paper fan and trying to cool you down? -_-;

Best Answer

I don't think it's a real term though.

Best Answer

because ur a woman<br />
better question is.. only one person fanned me and it was a dude.. should i be scarred?

Best Answer

The sickos all want to "talk to you to alleviate your pain". Sweetie- you project sad, needy, wounded with a dash of desperate;a perfect cocktail for dirty old men, perverts and hump-n-dumps. You may want to tone down your profile and attract a more selective audience. Good luck.

Best Answer

A smart client always does what her lawyer advises. As a responsible man with a daughter, I concur with her.

Best Answer

Don't fly the flag and no one will salute it-I tell my daughters the same dream-dude- the guys will be guys-right or wrong as that is

Best Answer

I have noticed the same thing mainly 40s + are fans of me. Mind you may be its what I talk about or the fact I am a girl who loves steam engines and I am more tom boy than girly girl.

Best Answer

i think mostly men fan women.

Best Answer

I'm a guy and I didn't "fan" you. :)

Best Answer

really?

Best Answer

guess

Best Answer