Seriously. I'm black and I can't help but notice that other black men and women are so insecure about everything. I've talked to black women about what the would do if they found that their bf was bisexual (like me) and they said bisexuality is digusting and unmanly. The black men I know are always critizing every woman they run into and yet they always have to brag how they beat or control their gfs. Its embarassing really. I just don't understand why we are so close-minded about these things. All of the black girls want "thugs" and the boys will bash on anyone who happens to be bi, gay, or transgendered.
rorschach246 rorschach246 18-21, M 11 Answers Sep 26, 2009

Those that are insecure about their sexuality...are usually better at something else?...

Best Answer

I think it's all that saturated fat in their diet. It goes straight to your brain before it ends up on your a$$.<br />
Sorry...bad joke, but I couldn't resist.

Best Answer

People have different values in life, some people are very straight and believe rightly or wrongly that certain sexual practices are nothing more than perversity. Might not be true or they may have a point, it is controversial but if you are bi sexual some people don't agree with it, that is life.

Best Answer

you can be black and still translate your experience with people you know to include an entire ethnic group. that's called prejudice.

Best Answer

Interesting question. Is the answer cultural? Religious? I was at a party hosted by a gay couple, one black and one white man (they are very cool). Anyway, the black man's parents were very uneasy and I think the man wanted to show his parents he had lots of friends and kind of get validation.

Best Answer