Those that are insecure about their sexuality...are usually better at something else?...

Best Answer

I think it's all that saturated fat in their diet. It goes straight to your brain before it ends up on your a$$.<br />
Sorry...bad joke, but I couldn't resist.

Best Answer

People have different values in life, some people are very straight and believe rightly or wrongly that certain sexual practices are nothing more than perversity. Might not be true or they may have a point, it is controversial but if you are bi sexual some people don't agree with it, that is life.

Best Answer

you can be black and still translate your experience with people you know to include an entire ethnic group. that's called prejudice.

Best Answer

Interesting question. Is the answer cultural? Religious? I was at a party hosted by a gay couple, one black and one white man (they are very cool). Anyway, the black man's parents were very uneasy and I think the man wanted to show his parents he had lots of friends and kind of get validation.

Best Answer