Not sure why it bothers you. Do you want to be sure you know who you're talking to so you can discriminate against them ? Because why would the person's colour matter otherwise ?

Best Answer

I agree, sister.

Best Answer

...no I want to know why they discriminate against themselves, since this was written a while back when a black guy was harassing one of my friends saying she must date black guys since he hates his own race, he only wants white girlfriends.

Best Answer

... and he had a profile pic of white people too... as if he hates being black or something.

Best Answer

How terribly sad. But that's just one individual, right ? The question sounded like there were several.

Best Answer

Maybe they don't want racist remarks thrown at them. You should see how racist the users are on MMORPG games when everyone knows they're playing against a black person. It's like everyone gangs up on you. This is still a very racist world. I have my pic as an avatar and I'm happy to be black, but others hide because they think that's safer.

Best Answer