Really.. You're asking why boys are clueless yet your hinting at a crush on him. To him, it would sound as if you're giving him random facts on ducks, then making kissy faces and he would probably think you where just doing a goofy duck face. If you like him, tell him.

Best Answer

First of all , I can't go up to him and randomly say "hey, I like you" second, yes I mean I asked this question to get answers so excuuuuuuuse me for wanting to know

Best Answer

I'm telling you, right now. What's the difference anyway? You hint that you like him and lets say he guesses it. The answer will be the exact same if you just walk up to him and tell him how you feel. Hinting something isn't going to do that, you need to tell him. If he turns you down, he's was going to turn you down anyway, so there's no point.

Best Answer

If only .... Thanks for the advice though

Best Answer

We just are. :P.

Best Answer

Perhaps he doesn't like girls?

Best Answer

Oh he's straight, I know that bcoz he likes another b*!ch

Best Answer

Oh well then in that case he is probably just not interested.......or is just stupid as most guys are, it is a genetic trait passed down from all guys. heehee.

Best Answer

what? what are talking about?

Best Answer