Tatteredheart Tatteredheart 16-17, M 15 Answers May 31, 2012

Short answer...time is the glue

Best Answer

Hey I like that..

Best Answer

Yeah good one :). I hope time goes faster

Best Answer

Terse and powerful, to the point!

Best Answer

Only work moves time. You work so hard you fall into bed and sleep.The slumber of forgetfulness till dawn but each day pain will get less

Best Answer

sometimes what has been said and done cannot be un-said or un-done.

all one can ever do is move forward, to the next great adventure =)

Best Answer

I wonder where my next adventure will take me :)

Best Answer

lol u never kno bro - mine has me back where i was 2 and 3 decades ago rekindling old friendships and relationships. it is a wild ride for sure!! =)

Best Answer

a broken heart can never be put back together,it is the most horrific pain i ever had to endure-------but life has to go on------one minute,one hour one day,one year at a time-----i am an unhappy survivor-----------

Best Answer

I am so sorry. I wish I could help :(

Best Answer

tyvm,but its my job--------

Best Answer

It's like the death of the dream, what could have been, so you need to grieve for it and that takes time.

Best Answer

Yeah. Really true

Best Answer

i can not answer, but my comment is, when i am broke, people think i am weak, and when i superglue my heart back, people say i am heartless.

Best Answer

Aw that's sad. :( I'm sorry.

Best Answer

if you have a concrete example, i will help. message me.

Best Answer

Cause time takes too long.

Best Answer

Yes yes it does

Best Answer

Because you still have some deep feelings for the person.

Best Answer

True true :)

Best Answer

Because it's love that the heart needs to make it whole again, and when it was love that broke it in the first place, it's harder to find love to put it back together.

Best Answer

Yeah. Even if found its always gonna have that little kink...

Best Answer

Hearts are fragile things but sometimes it takes something to stitch it back into place, let it be a friend, hope, intervention or occurrence.

Best Answer

Yeah. I hope its a friend that helps :) or another person to help take my mind off of it

Best Answer

What happened?

Best Answer

Just some people I use to date. About a year now and my heart is shattered again thinking abouts t them.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're not using enough duck tape! lol

but in all seriousness, time is the best healer and it will never be completely healed. everytime your heart breaks a few little pieces go missing. I hope you feel better. keep your chin up :)

Best Answer

Okay I will :) thank you so much. I might use gorilla tape next time hahah

Best Answer

oh yeah! i forgot about gorilla tape... yupp that should work ;)

Best Answer

The more of yourself you pour into that other person, the harder it is to take what they poured into you out.

Best Answer

Yeah that is so true!

Best Answer

The suckiest part is it takes a long time sometimes.

Best Answer

People think that they are their body, mind, and emotions. They have yet to discover their true self. Broken hearts are an illusion. The whole cosmos is your heart if you expand your feeling consciousness. Limited attachments once broken cannot be put back together. Whatever you loose in the physical cosmos, will be returned to you in expanded awareness of the infinite through meditation and prayer.

Best Answer

Yeah I know. A heart does not control you emotions. Its just gone around and to me that how I express myself through a lost relationship. And I have tried meditating. Sadly no resaults :(

Best Answer

Yeah...it's a process and you need to stick with it like training a child.

Best Answer