PERMANENTE PERMANENTE 36-40, F 19 Answers Feb 10, 2010

I am a Capricorn male myself. I, and most people I know, think I'm very kind. Even more so with someone I'm in a relationship with. I think women often interpret the Capricorn male's cool and logical personality as cruel. Maybe you should re-***** your reactions.

Best Answer

Think of Saturn when you think of a Capricorn. Either way, most men that are Capricorn sun are only influenced by a Capricorn father. So when you're thinking them as mean, you have to understand why the Capricorn's father influences his chart, in such a way. This is identified by house position placement.

Dig deeper.

Best Answer

I'm also a Capricorn male and I believe family, friends and clients find me laid back, kind, helpful, considerate and caring. So if you've met a mean one, sorry. But most of the friends I have who are Caps are pretty much the same way.

Best Answer

We're only mean when we're very angry. I act rude and arrogant when someone ****** me off and try to make a leave-me-alone posture. In some cases, us Capricorns won't forget the bad things you've done to us but we somehow will forgive you nevertheless.

Best Answer

capricorn are MEAN? *evil grin*. Hrmmmmmmm

Best Answer

Perhaps you have been unfortunate in knowing mean men who just happened to be Capricorns? Some people are just mean and I do not think when they are born makes much difference. I am in love with a Capricorn and he is the kindest man I have ever known.

Best Answer

maybe theyr sick of the horns

Best Answer

I only know 2 Capricorrn men = my brothers. They each have their own personalities but are very nice to me.

Best Answer

You can't generalize people based on the zodiac...

Best Answer

I guess they have a cobs of corn stuck up their *****

Best Answer

I don't think they are mean, I think they are sick in the head, like bi polar. At least all of the men and women I have met are including my father, so you know I'm not just being some kind of way. They are about them selves' which is selfish but good for prosperity. They want and are attracted to thing's that are material wealth prestige. Even the loser's I have met try to be something, or date the hottest people to make themselves feel more important. Problem is they usually are not important at all. They spend all their time trying to get other people stuff that they never get to build up there own lives and so people realize they are fake!!! They are not about anything real just material, and they are very sensitive so they can not take what they put out, which to me is funny, they end up broken and alone.

Best Answer

We can be mean when we internalize things that should be handled immediately. We often are angry and keep it in until we explode. Sad but true.

Best Answer