PERMANENTE PERMANENTE 36-40, F 18 Answers Feb 10, 2010

I am a Capricorn male myself. I, and most people I know, think I'm very kind. Even more so with someone I'm in a relationship with. I think women often interpret the Capricorn male's cool and logical personality as cruel. Maybe you should re-***** your reactions.

Best Answer

Think of Saturn when you think of a Capricorn. Either way, most men that are Capricorn sun are only influenced by a Capricorn father. So when you're thinking them as mean, you have to understand why the Capricorn's father influences his chart, in such a way. This is identified by house position placement.

Dig deeper.

Best Answer

I'm also a Capricorn male and I believe family, friends and clients find me laid back, kind, helpful, considerate and caring. So if you've met a mean one, sorry. But most of the friends I have who are Caps are pretty much the same way.

Best Answer

We're only mean when we're very angry. I act rude and arrogant when someone ****** me off and try to make a leave-me-alone posture. In some cases, us Capricorns won't forget the bad things you've done to us but we somehow will forgive you nevertheless.

Best Answer

capricorn are MEAN? *evil grin*. Hrmmmmmmm

Best Answer

Perhaps you have been unfortunate in knowing mean men who just happened to be Capricorns? Some people are just mean and I do not think when they are born makes much difference. I am in love with a Capricorn and he is the kindest man I have ever known.

Best Answer

maybe theyr sick of the horns

Best Answer

I only know 2 Capricorrn men = my brothers. They each have their own personalities but are very nice to me.

Best Answer

You can't generalize people based on the zodiac...

Best Answer

I guess they have a cobs of corn stuck up their *****

Best Answer

We can be mean when we internalize things that should be handled immediately. We often are angry and keep it in until we explode. Sad but true.

Best Answer