I know alot of people think its cause children are not physically disaplined now ( well in most cases ) but i really think parents are to blame with most kids behaving this way ie lack of love,security,attention,real care for a child is clearly lacking in these childrens lifes and so is resulting in the child been angry, frustrated,low self esteem,ect ect then they act out to vent all there pain !!!! I think parents are just not been proper parents in most cases weather it's intentional or not !!! I think when a couple become pregnant they should attend parenting clases or something cause in last 20 years kids behaviours just took a nose dive and it's frightening how bad things are !!!! Stabbings with kids at primary school for gods sake !!!! Things have to change and fast !!!! WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS ???????
Vikkilee40 Vikkilee40 26-30, F 13 Answers Apr 17, 2011

the Holy Bible says that children will become more hard headed as time progresses..

Best Answer

But is that your view?

Best Answer

Because their parents are too busy posting confessions regarding fantasies about cheating on their partner. <br />
No, but really...that^ and the fact that children are becoming parents and then those childrens parents are becoming parents and the cycle has been going like that for a while now. Nobody wants to grow up and take a look at the big picture these days. The media does not help. They just add to the problem by making it seem like entertainment. There is a lot of neglect and a lack of respect for other people and themselves as a result. All these bad parenting habits gets handed down to these new parents and the cycle just keeps perpetuating frustration with the rest of us.<br />
On SAT results there are more and more children these days who want be famous rather than being doctors, firemen, police, ect. It just goes to show that television is mostly all that these kids have to learn from these days. When your parents are children themselves...their children have no role models.

Best Answer

Yer I noticed that 2 - when I was a child it was doctors, nurses,fireman,policeman,vets but now it's I wanna be Katie price ( bloody topless model,2 failed marriages, game pla<x>yer ect ect just what every daddy want to here his daughter say she wants to be when grows her boobs !!! Or Colin Farrell for lads a drunk,sex pest, no morals just gets wasted uses women and acts !!!! Great role models .............not !!!! <br />Oh and don't get me started on kids who just started there teens and pregnant !!! Nice parenting her parents use!!! It's disgraceful !!!

Best Answer

I think that over time there has been less and less time spent with kids. People's priorities have changed. Not nearly as many stay at home parents now. It's all about daycare and "how soon can I get back to work or start going out again?" And it seems like kids once had more structure. There were rules and consequences. Not nearly as much relativism like we see now in every aspect of society. I think that the trend now is to treat kids like they are little adults, which they aren't! I worry a bit about how people are turning out in general. I am lucky that I live in an area where violence and drugs aren't so horrible, but there is a lot of teen pregnancy, and that trend has definitely increased since I was a teen. But look at the signals coming from society. Heck, even at the sex content on EP. It's not just parents, it's the whole dang society. The messages that everyone is receiving are just not about respect any more. For authority or ideals or other people or yourself. There are few heroes, and the ones that are admired are admired usually for the most superficial or wrongminded reasons.

Best Answer

we are letting them to be so. time change so fast. new era with new development of human mind. Alon the line they are fast learners and grasp the bad and the good deed together. Maturity perhaps one insists on bad rather than the good deed. yeah. acting the bad, violence, bullies , no respect and others can easily done, at a glance. Instead, good deed something to do with a formal of life in the children perspective. <br />
one most important thing and the highest need to be implemented ,"DISCIPLINE". :)

Best Answer

I blame the parents. I think it is all kinds of things. I see parents want to be their kid's best friend and not the parent. Parents are afraid to punish because they don't want to hurt the kid's feelings. That's what I blame.

Best Answer

I think that it has to deal with attention the parents give to their children, lack of discipline or an overload or discipline, and how a child is raised, also taking in the environment they are raised in.

Best Answer

My 4 year old grandson is violent. My clean living, hard working, college student daughter has him in therapy, and he tried to beat the therapist up. Yesterday without any anger present, he punched me in the nose. His father is an alcoholic drug addict dealer who lives out of his pickup truck much of the time, lets the little one watch ***********, live on slurpees and donuts, and pee in a soda bottle. The little one likes that more than his loving mother, their nice, comfortable apartment, or anything else. It wouldn't bother me at all to run that man over. <br />
What children see and hear both inside and outside their homes, on tv, and in the movies, as well as in the neighborhood, and possibly at school. Some of those things have a lot of influence because they are seen as exciting and interesting. And no, even though it happens, children are not equipped to raise themselves.

Best Answer

So sad to read what is happening to the children in your part of the world. I am happy to say that things are quite difference in this part of the world i live. I also believe that everything starts in the family and the school they go. <br />
Many a time i see school children here and they just wish me good afternoon or say hello uncle have you had your lunch or dinner. And i am talking about 10 years old or so. Many times they offered their sit to me in the MRT(our underground trains) or buses. I have check with my nephews and yes they do say their school have taught them to repect others and pay more attention to the elderly. There was this one day when i was at my sister house and when her 5 years old grandson was very rude to her, she brought out a cane and warn him and immediatly he say i am sorry, i love you... Hahaha.. i guess maybe that is our secret weapon as well... cheers.

Best Answer

I have moved to countryside so away from worst of it , my boys got bullied before so much because of there nice natures kids thought they were sorties for been polite,loving,caring,well behaved they saw my boys weak for this ( not the case) they picked on them for been nice boys !!! They at a lovely school now with nice kids like them but my boys even stand out among these ones teachers and head teacher all asked to speak with me just to say how lovely, polite, caring ect boys I had they were so impressed with them. I felt very proud indeed I always am of them. ( don't get me wrong they ain't angels ha ha but they are in everyway which seriously matters.)

Best Answer

Well, it is a big problem. We leave in a world where indeed people mistake kindness for weakness (but actually what is wrong with being week, this can happen and it should not taken advantage of anyway!).
And sadly, experience suggests that success goes more and more often to the layer, dishonest and nasty people.

Best Answer