We weren't born with any clothes on so whats so bad about taking them off and just being free?
darkangellights darkangellights 18-21, F 33 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Talk about putting a group in a box..like your avi says.... I am a Christian and I like my body fine. If I want to walk around naked I will. So you know how every single "Christian" feels do ya?

Best Answer

Because if God had meant for us to be naked we would have been born that way.....oh wait ...we were born that way. People are weird, they are offended by nudity yet don't have the capability to look at someone without focusing on their genitals.

Best Answer

great answer :)

Best Answer

Yes we were born naked thats the same thing i was saying

Best Answer

Why is it that even though we are the world's largest religion and by default the most diverse, we are constantly generalized?

Best Answer

What christians? It's a bit of a broad term.

Best Answer

Christians are follower of Christ and most of them basically think that everything besides breathing and Christian related things are evil or forbidden

Best Answer

or wrong

Best Answer

Because they are very strict on what is proper behavior. You can only be nude in certain situations for it to not be a sin.

Best Answer

Just trying to understand the dominant argument in favor of not wearing clothing. We are born without clothing which in other words means we are supposed to consider being without clothing the natural human condition?<br />
In other words, nudity as a new born coming from the mother's womb or vagina to make you happy, is the way we are supposed to be for the rest of our lives. <br />
Alright, if that's the argument i am lost. I am not a christian just want to understand this controversy.

Best Answer

hey man, i came into this world naked. if that was an issue, im sure i would have been issued clothing at the womb exit. same like prison. just hopefully not orange jumpsuits :/

Best Answer

The body is private and it's indecent to show it

Best Answer

My body is my own and I decide what to do with it.

Best Answer

That's a bit of a stereotypical question if you ask me. I think, though, that we just want to avoid temptation I guess... Btw I'm Catholic

Best Answer

Since when, we aren't afraid of seeing it, it's not like we panic, we just practice chastity.

Best Answer

All Christians are not afraid to see people naked. It's something more common in the US where you have Fundamentalists constantly ranting and raving about the wages of sin. In Italy, which is Catholic, the number one TV show for several years was an amateur ***** tease.

Best Answer

The hairyness

Best Answer

Best Answer

Lol lots of nude statues or almost nude in Italy. Other Christian onclaves have nude depictions. Not a big deal, only when it is misused for profit or devalues a persons worth. That is what is wrong. Anything Can be twisted.

Best Answer

I am?!??

Best Answer

To a CHristian there is nothing wrong at all with the naked body--it's God's temple as well as His creation <br />
THe thing is that it's TOO SPECIAL AND TOO wonderful to be seen by just ANYONE . It's unworthy of our bodies to be viewed ONLY as a means of sexual satisfaction , although sex is a wonderful gift when shared by two people when there are a, number of EQUALLY IMPORTANT factors involved. It's not awful, the human body but sacred.. to be treated with respect and reserved for those VERY SPECIAL occasions.

Best Answer

Ok then why was Adam and Eve place in the garden naked with each other i do not remember reading anywhere where they had clothes ive read that book many times and it said that Adam and Eve were naked in the garden God did not seem to mind them being nude he never said put clothes on or anything he enjoyed there company as they were

Best Answer

Yes and they lived as they were intended to live---naked and perfect. Their loving was happy loving and beautiful. Their disobedience of God brought the uglyness into their lives. Their nudity--once beautiful now shamed them. They turned from God and His purpose for them. We are still victimized by it unless we take steps to return iourselves to our original state.

Best Answer

O.o?

Best Answer

Christians do their share of reproduction, so obviously they look at naked bodies in what they feel is the appropriate context.

Best Answer

I not a Christian, but I get tired of the laughing and the whispering. Poor Bloke, look at that terrible war wound. D@mm the enemy shot half his D!ck off. I have never been in the service. ;-(

Best Answer

Well... Have you ever seen what happens to a Christian that has seen a naked body? I tell ya, it's a mutation. They turn into hormonal-controlled mindless animals who can't hold themselves back. They forget everything, even their language, and start humping everything they see like a puberteering teenager on steroids. It ain't pretty, because once they have started, they can't stop. They also start humping the couch, the kitchen stove, the radiator. In one case we have observed a Christian man who - after being confronted with nudity - humped the engine of the ICE from Munich to Berlin. Another case reported to us tells us the story of a Christian who humped the power relay near Stuttgart after seeing a public ad for underwear by Schiesser. What was weird about that case is that both the Christian as well as the underwear model were men.<br />
So, our observations regarding this strange phenomenon leads to only one conclusion: Nudity to the Christian works like bath salts to the average human being: They loose their minds and are no longer in control of themselves. Therefore, Christians developed a fear of nudity in order to protect themselves.

Best Answer

Oh sure they do im raised a Christian by my crazy religious mother and i never did any of that so ha lies

Best Answer

No rule without exception, darkangellights...

Best Answer

That is a few---so-called Christians! Do they give into Lust? They'll be the first to tell you that they do. The real Christian wants to preserve the sex act as the beautiful, joyful, funfilled wonderful act that it is--to be shared by lovers and with a view toward possibly having children. It's too goo to waste one anything less.

Best Answer

WHat are you on, good friend?

Best Answer

I wish I knew... There must be something in my coffee...

Best Answer

What? They are not! They just want all of this to be part if 'it' ... 'It' determines all! Get the **** naked...jesus won't mind...he made you that way...

Best Answer