kes36 kes36 22-25, F 19 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in EP

Christians are people, people are judgemental. Why do people believe Christians are Jesus incarnate?<br />
People are judgemental because we like forming opinions and categorizing.

Best Answer

It's natural.

Best Answer

Because we love to feel better about ourselves and fill our gaps of ignorance about other people with assumptions.

Best Answer

I think that most Christians are quite like the Pharasees of Christs time. The amount of hate I have endured at various churches from people who should know better is amazing. I still believe in God but have nothing to do with the Church. When I was a teenager ( 14yo ) I was nearly driven to suicide beacause I was told that because I was gay, God hated me. Christians have much to answer for.

Best Answer

thank you for your answer! I agree!

Best Answer

thats a really good question....

Best Answer

church ppl are the worse.if one boasts of being so christian i say run the other way.

Best Answer

The Christians who shout the loudest do not represent the majority of Christians for starters. I grew up when we were taught the good stuff, "Judge not least ye be judged yourself". "Take the log out of your own eye before you go for the splinter in mine". "Turn the other cheek". Etc etc.

Best Answer

Oh ok. Yeah I grew up with that stuff too...but do we really practice what we preach?

Best Answer

I honestly hand on heart try to. Let a ton of stuff go in my life and yeah paying the cost for it now. Leave revenge up to God/karma, just don't want to end up bitter and twisted.

Best Answer

And why do they get mad when you point out that fact?

Best Answer

Because they're afraid of being judged and being told they're wrong.

Best Answer

Its people. Not just christians. Not many christians are judgmental

Best Answer

Oh yes they are. Most christians especially like to hate gay people.

Best Answer

Well this Christian is not judgmental. I don't have time for it. I am not perfect myself.

Best Answer

Christians are people , people that need to convience themselves their better than others.

Best Answer

Let's turn this around and ask why atheists and agnostics are so judgmental of Christians and not of Muslims ? I see far more attacks and complaints against Christians on this miserable site than I see anywhere, on any site against you intolerant people. What makes you worse is your monumental hypocrisy. You are accusing them of exactly what you do to everyone, but especially Christians and Jews. Just asking, as so many here say.

Best Answer

I was brought up as a Christian. And I agree that there does seem to be a lot of attacks on Christians on here, but I was just pondering this question because recently my eyes have opened up to some things that I think I was sheltered from growing up and I guess I'm just trying to sort things out

Best Answer

Interesting to hear a Christian complain of being attacked, as a gay Catholic I cop it all the time from straight Catholics and Christians. I find myself having to daily try to forgive and overlook the hate and discrimination I face from Christians.

Best Answer

The religion is corrupting their mind.

Best Answer

Your second question answered your first question.

Best Answer

I suppose in a way it does. But I think Christians tend to be more so. I grew up as a Christian and more recently have had my eyes opened to things that were probably sheltered from me growing up...and I think it's because Christians judge people without getting to know them just because they do "bad" things

Best Answer

You have immediate and personal knowledge of Christians so you ( kes36 ) judge them first and most harshly.

Best Answer

wow...yeah I suppose I do

Best Answer

Everyone is judgemental, it's normal.

Best Answer