no, he is the son of God & is God. Our Lord & Savior

Best Answer

prove it

Best Answer

People need a figure that they can see for communication so in their case it's Jesus, in the Buddhist sect it's Buddha for the Alcoholic in A.A. it's the "Group Of Drunks"

Best Answer

its funny, the first commandment being "Thou shalt have no other gods before me" so what do they do? build a billion temples devoted to Jesus. Bigots?

Best Answer

Don't know much about this, but I think he allowed himself to be tortured and killed so they could all go to heaven

Best Answer

i wouldnt let people torture and kill me so people can purposefully sin amd claim they are saved

Best Answer

He, next to God is all they have, without that little beggar and his dictator father they wouldn't have anything to believe in. Those 2 are the only things they can ba<x>se their "proof" on. The only things they can worship. It would be strange if they weren't OCD'ing over them.

Best Answer

The message is what we need to learn. The last messenger I got was my pastor.

Best Answer

yea, but I believe he was the main messenger......

Best Answer

I`m a Christian (apparently) ! dont do church

Best Answer