They need some entertainment in heaven.

Best Answer

If u feel that way then why let it bother u? The thing about Christianity is u and u alone have the choice to accept or not. Im not one to beleive in a eternal hell myself. So i look at it this way. If u dont beleive in Christianity or hell then leave it alone. You dont have to tear down others who do beleive and try to discourage them to make urself feel good about what u seem to be afraid of. So if u are afraid of this eternal tourture then why take a chance with the short life u have.lol.

Best Answer

that is a lie. it is not up to me to accept or not. every time i turn around there is another up and coming christian who has been sold a keg of crap that witnessing is a requirement and he or she must do it and convert me in order to be let into the next level of the christian club... so i have to put up with their crazed notions and stupid ideas about what i must do, until i can finally convince them to go the hell away and leave me the f alone. no, it's definately NOT me alone that has a choice, bubba, you can stay out of my face first, and THEN i might have a choice.

Best Answer

I didnt lie bc it was an opinion of mine. Right or wrong i care not.lol. Im sorry ur life is full of crusaders that attack u with holy water and all the heavenly weapons at their disposal. Im sorry. I dont really care either. I also didnt know u lived in a communist country that dont allow u to accept or not accept christianity. America allows freedom to choose whatever faith u wish to pursue so dont give up buddy. i know u will find what ur looking for one day. If a christian comes up to u and says convert or go to hell then make up some eternal place of torrment and pain and tell that christian to go there.ok. take care my friend and watch for those biblical pamphlets. ( they are everywhere)

Best Answer

that's not true, you know. don't generalize. i believe that God has disagreed with me at some point in my life. and that's because i'm wrong at something. not all Christians are like that.

Best Answer

Because they're fooled into believing that what they are taught at home or church is the right and only way. So you believe in the man upstairs - your sh!t still stinks! ;o)

Best Answer

They don't like to be challenged. Their beliefs are wafer thin as it is so they have to reinforce it with narrow-mindedness and insults. They only way they can understand different beliefs or non-beliefs (as in any religion), is for them to bring you into their man-made-construction, and any logic has to be met with swift action, as their religion has severe plot-holes as it is, and they can't afford an argument.

Best Answer

Wow, what a load of sh!t. We don't accept this where we come from. Where do you come from?

Best Answer

u don't believe in hell

Best Answer

It's a recruiting tool, but most importantly it's a way to stop you from questioning the church. "Either you agree with what we say or you'll BURN FOR ETERNITYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" I'm sure it worked in the Middle Ages.

Best Answer