I don't agree with most of the answers. I am a cougar and I'm on a couple of cougar sites, and even the sites that aren't cougar sites they still find me. At least once a day I get approached or a message. I normally date men 15 yrs younger, there's never been a problem with that, most would never guess my age anyway. The problem I have is that I'm looking for a young man 30 or older,and these are boys that are coming on to me. 18 and19 yr old boys. There's a line between being a cougar and a ********* and it's not one that I will cross. Also to me a cougar dates and has relationships with younger men. It's not a casual hook up thing, that's the MILF. Seriously any woman you find attractive just ask her if she happens to be into younger guys. Even if they weren't it might be flattering enough that they would consider it.

Best Answer

They are hiding in the bushes

Best Answer

must be cuz I can never find them

Best Answer

Here we are! Try aff or other swinger sites. Many women are into younger men now - I know I am!

Best Answer