Clothes are clothes right? They don't make you who you are do they?
TXKSCD TXKSCD 26-30 10 Answers May 24 in Community

they're not and the people that do are tards. they need to expand they're mind. How is a man dressing like a girl or a girl dressing like a man any of anyone's business besides that persons? it's not lol. some people need to sit the **** down and chill out :D

Best Answer

Because it isn't a societal norm, duh.

Best Answer

I agree with you

Best Answer

lol...interesting point. Cross dressing is probably more taboo nowadays then being gay o.0

Best Answer

I agree. I don't mind a cross-dressing man.

Best Answer

but the send a signal

Best Answer

Because, quite honestly, a man dressed as a woman simply looks laughable and stupid, very, very stupid. You asked.

Best Answer

Do you feel better now? Everything I said is still true.

Best Answer

Stupid??... That word is so over used. Do you understand why we even dress up? Probably not.

Best Answer

I, and no one else cares why you "dress up"; the question of the original poster was why are cross dressers looked down upon. They're frowned upon because what they do looks ridiculous. That's why. It's really very simple. You look stupid dressed as a woman. It always gets a laugh in the movies "Tootsie" is a good example.

Best Answer

We have nice old story about this subject in Persian culture.<br />
If you want to know tell me.

Best Answer