The girls just throw themselves at them so they never have to actually earn anything or learn to treat people decently

Best Answer

why are cute guys such jerks to me i mean i am a sweet loving person and i still have not had my first kiss and i an still a vergin and i plan to stay that way until I get married so what the problem please tell me?????????????????????

Best Answer

Because too often arrogance goes with good looks. Not always though, I've been told I was cute a few times and they also thought I was a good guy to. But then when we broke up I became a jerk. Funny how that works.

Best Answer

Well idk how every girl's mind works but Mine doesn't work like others. Girls do tend to call their ex's Jerk.But From My Experienced Out of Probably 16 Cute guys There ish 1 that is Decent.....Just ONE!!!! Jerks In our world are taking over~

Best Answer

I have to agree about the jerk takeover after watching that brain dead jerk Kim Kardashian married and divorced. If that is any example of a good looking jock these days you women aren't going to have much to pick from.

Best Answer