hmorel67 hmorel67 18-21, M 46 Answers Jun 1, 2012

They aren't :) but you live in a society where people think that your skin has to be light in order to be deemed attractive and the media only makes a big deal out of people with that skin color. But skin color doesn't make a person beautiful, many fail to recognize that.

Best Answer

i disagree. everyone's beautiful in their own way

Best Answer

I am actually attracted the most towards women with darker skin/hair. Maybe its from growing up in california. Most of my friends are hispanic.

Best Answer

haha same here!!! BAY AREA!!!!

Best Answer

Yep me too hah

Best Answer

Im a brown skinned woman so I know this all too well. Guys used to tell me I'm pretty because I look mixed and that's sad. Another guy told me ''no offense but most dark skinned girls looks like bugs. There are beautiful women of all complexions and races period. It's just sad when people fall for the ignorance.

Best Answer

I agree. Ignorance is a painful thing. :(

Best Answer

Dark skin is gorgeous. You wanna know why darker skinned people worked in the fields? It's because their skin was strong enough for the sun. If the white people worked in the fields they would probably get skin cancer. LOL!!!!!

Best Answer

Oh ha,ha,ha....and getting cancer is considered funny now?

Best Answer

Here is the low down on that topic. Dark and brown skinned blacks for many years have been seen as unattractive and unintelligent for many years. In slavery, movies and cinema. Being dark was considered stupid and ugly. Also cowardly. Mix blood was considered more attractive, intelligent and brave all good traits. In culture anything dark is bad. Light is good. The slave master children is considered more human than those of non mixed slaves. The problems is that African Americans started believing in this crap too. Watch the Movie with Chris Rock " Good Hair " People don't want african people hair. This means those mindset still exist. In African Countries before the end of colonial rule. Many of these country like Rhodesia and South Africa had a color caste system. Colored had more rights that blacks cause of lack of mix breeding. In India a color caste system exists giving ligghter people greater rights. Among Hispanics in media a Dark face is rare in cinema. So this is a world wide problem. World Conference Against Racism. Racism is a global issue and not just and American one.

Best Answer

when people see me they say "wow! your such a beatiful dark skin girl" because i am dark skin bt i dnt have the "typical big lips" or nose people expect from black people I speak with no slang and have pink gums??? idnt understand why i cant just be pretty ??? without it being about my color.....

Best Answer

Color have been a issue with people for a long time. People have some turn ons and turn off to color even among African Americans. Possessing the fuller not big lips and wide nose are considered by those in the studies of race a more west African look and a more purer African/negroid appearance. I really do not like talking about the issue of color cause of the haters out there among African Americans and the divisions out there. I wish you all the very best young woman. Black is Beautiful.

Best Answer

The media. White girls are the ones that are actually ugly. Without starving themselves to death, exercise, 10 pounds of makeup and being born with an *** and no clothes they are ugly. They are flabby arsed, pale, thin lipped, cellulite-ridden, big footed, giants with evil looking eyes.

Best Answer

what about dark skinned girls like you? as black as a shadow with fat ***** and no body shape. dont wear makeup because you cant afford it unless your 'baby daddy' decides to cough up his child support. blacks are jealous of other races especially whites. they are also hated because they are drug addicts and losers.

Best Answer

Trust me, I'm the last person on Earth to be jealous of white women. I'll admit I was a little when I was younger because the media gives them so much attention but not now at my age. I've read the bible almost 3 times. Whites are not even mentioned except to say that we are not to mix with them. Whites can't go to heaven because they were created by satan. Why would I be jealous of that? Blacks can't be stupid monkey nlggers because we've been on Earth millions of years before whites even got here. I'm proud of that! We don’t need makeup to make us attractive…we look better without makeup and our skin drinks the sun instead of being afraid of it. Our skin does not peel off just because we spend a few hours in the sun. Whites are a freak of nature. Why would a loving God create an evil looking blue-eyed human being with white skin and dump them in a freezing climate like a dog with no clothes to cover their bodies and skin unable to tolerate something as basic as sunshine which is necessary to sustain all kinds of life? As for you calling me a nlgger in my message box, I'd rather be a nlgger than a dirty, stinking pig. Just imagine what all those white women, including the ones on TV look like taking a dump? Your shlt is brown when it should be white. I could sit and watch a black person take a shlt but I'd faint if I saw a white person doing the same thing. You are dirty nasty beings and YOU should just kill yourself now because you're going to hell to meet your maker satan. There are no whites in heaven. I wish I could show you my picture because I've been beautiful since I was a baby. Give me your email and I'll probably send it to you but I wish to remain anonymous on EP just like you. I'm not fat at all and if we're losers in all society's, it's because of whites. Whites oppress blacks all around the world and someday they are going to have to answer to God. I cannot wait for that day. Remember me blogger422 when judgement day comes because YOU will see me. If an entire race turn out to be losers it's because of society and society is run by whites. BTW, I'm not American and I'm definitely not a loser. You're the loser between us. I live in an amazing apartment with beautiful children that have high IQ's just like me.

Best Answer

Blacks shine whenever we are successful. The black police officer outshines the white police officer, the black judge outshines the white judge, the black doctor outshines the white doctor, the black entertainer outshines the white entertainer, the black president outshines the white president. What more need I say? We are the superstars of the Earth.The black professor gets more awe from all races, so does the black police officer. Where I live a black police officer was riding a horse on the street and all the women were awe struck and tourists were taking pictures. When was the last time a white officer got that kind of attention? Also, when Obama was elected, he got more attention from the WORLD than any other previous president. We are superstars and we always will be because we are God's chosen people and you know it.

Best Answer

You sound insecure and bitter. You are ugly, I can tell.

Best Answer

I'm not insecure. I love myself so much words can't explain. However, I am bitter. If you were a black woman having to live in a white man's world, you'd be bitter too. I'm definitely not ugly. I get attention from males and females and the females are all white and I usually spit when they dance in my face trying to force me to notice them.

Best Answer

Hah! You're just as racist as the next person is. Which makes you completely pathetic & even less of a human.

Best Answer

You're comment is completely ignorant. Since when did a skin color determine your body shape, your intelligence, if you're married to your child's father , what you put on your face . You clearly contain no knowledge. You saying that all dark skinned girl are fat with no body and don't wear makeup because they cant afford it is like me saying that all white people are red neck , trailer park trash. That are completely out of shape and cant even afford to live in a decent house. By you stereotyping all dark skinned girls as that you give me the right to say that all white are like honeybooboo . saying that I mean making money by making a damn fool of yourself. Before you even say that I am like what you just described , don't you bother. I am a lightskin young lady , with an amazing body , 3.5 gpa , I live in a bigger house than than majority of the white people in my neighborhood. My parents drive foreign cars. So don't you dare sit there and stereotype like that. You have no right. My aunt which is a extremely beautiful dark skinned lady shows that you are completely wrong . She is a teacher with her masters , currently working on getting her doctorate. She is 32 , married , 2 kids , and more than likely makes a better income than you. Think before you speak. Use your brain

Best Answer

Ivory skin is beautiful, there are many beautiful White women that come in a variety of lip shapes, eye shapes and body shapes.

You sound bitter and jealous, Blogger422.

Best Answer

Blogger422 is just as ignorant, hello. She was obviously giving Blogger422 a taste of her own medicine.

Best Answer

I'm bitter but not jealous. Why would I EVER want to be part of a race who's skin can't take the sun even though it is so fundamental to all life forms? Satan created you with skin that can't take the sun and then dumped you in a cold climate to eat leaves and hunt for RAW meat. Yes, SATAN created you. It says so in the bible. The bible is for black people and I am proud to be included in it. You aren't. The only attractive white people are on TV and even they're not real. I've never seen an attractive white woman in real life yet I've seen plenty of beautiful black women. You're white but you also have brown shlt. I could stand in a washroom while a black person is taking a dump but to watch a white person even a child wiping brown shlt out of a a white arse is disgusting as hell. You are all pigs and have a lot in common with the pig...google it. Both of you tan and neither of you can take too much sun. Not to mention you smell like wet dogs and live with animals. You're filthy flabby arsed, thin lipped, pale faced, evil looking, cellulite ridden people who look absolutely disgusting in the nude. You hide your disgusting bodies with clothes. Showing attractive white women on TV does not make ALL or a lot of white women attractive! Hispanics, Bollywood women, some middle eastern women and black women are the most beautiful women in the world. We don't need to wear makeup, fatten our lips, get arse fattening surgery, problems with fertility, skin cancer, evil-looking eyes, and exercise/starve to death to be attractive.

Best Answer

The main reason you are bitter is because you hate yourself so you take our anger out in beautiful White women/people. Ivory and golden tan are beautiful colors which White women possess. They have petite bodies with long soft golden hair....with many different colored eyes. They feel like silk and the moon shines so beautifully On their skin not to mention they are successful and score high on IQ tests. Go on, hate because jealous people do that best;)

Best Answer

You obviously have mental issues and everything you said would make an intelligent, good human being laugh at you. I laughed so hard and it is so obvious you are jealous of White people. Pigs come in brown/black skin too, I searched it.

Best Answer

However, White women are seen as beautiful in most countries because they are so rare and their beauty speaks to many people around the world. Light

Best Answer

And whitening creams sell in billions.

Best Answer

yall not helping the issues first of all white girls are really pretty i have seen so much white girls without make up and trust me they are so beautiful.secound some black people arnt even that dark were brown and if were really dark who cares and alot of collors have bab dadys and drug addicts so you need to go to school.no this is why people dont like whites im not saying i dont its just yall think people are jelouse of yall and its not true i rather be darkskin because i think mt chocalte skin is sexy thats mythoughts.and this is comming from a 13 year old

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHA, you're funny! I guess we really know whose jealous now? I'm a proud BLACK girl, and everything you just said, proves just how ignorant people like you are.

Best Answer

Because some people prefer a fair skin tone. They are brainwashed by society to think that lighter is better. but its not true and don't let that light skinned dark skinned stuff confuse you. Because we as black people look unintelligent saying things like that and discriminate our own race but get mad when the white people do it. Its almost hypocritical in a sense. Why are we representing different skin tones? We all probably have the same ancestors so why don't we rep team black!!!!

Best Answer

And yet you're ok with calling white-skinned girls "ugly". Works both ways kid. :s

Best Answer

I don't think that.

Best Answer

That only is still around because of racist hicks. There is this one guy at my high school who came to America from Ethiopia, and he has extremely dark skin, but he is very attractive. My cousins are half white half black and their skin tone is beautiful. Nice smooth healthy skin is beautiful no matter what color.

Best Answer

It's due to some people's ignorant mindsets. That kind of colorism is prevalent in the African-american, east indian and some latino/hispanic communities. That is why there are so many skin litening creams and craziness. I dont get it and I never will.

Best Answer

In the African American communities there are some people who are taught that if you are too dark you are considered unattractive and not good enough. Some of this thinking is from the days of slavery believe it or not. The light skinned slaves were used as house servants, and the darker were in the fields. Even today, sad to say there are some with this attitude. Even to your hair, if it is straight and wavy it is considered good hair. If it is coarse and hard to comb, it is considered a nappy head.

Best Answer

All skin is beautiful

Best Answer

Someone told me matter of fact my bf said becuz im not mixed or bi racial im not considered pretty. He told me because i am black tht im not real or naturally beautiful. Tht really hurted do you have any thoughts on tht. And keep in mind my bf is black nd got dreads.

Best Answer

In some mind sets being darker is not being pretty. In this culture african Hair and the more you are to the original appearance of a Negroid, the more unattractive you are. That is sad mind set that even in South african skin bleaching exist. While whites tan themselves, black use skin bleach to lighten the color of their skin.
You must pay attention to culture norms. The movement in the 1960 and early 70 taught a new mind set and that one were that Black is beautiful.
Black is beautiful that states that your beautiful. This is 2013 and there is no need to worry about those haters out there wanting a light skin woman over a darker one and yet be an African American. Success in this society is associated with marring light if Black. The is because of Europeanization and false teaching. All people need to get away from these stereotypes and lies. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. The first person that must realize that they beautiful is the individual and care less what anyone else have to suggest or think. Self love is good and forget about all other opionions unless it can shorten you life or stop your cash flow. Be strong and continue on this journey with your head up wanting a positive out of negatives.

Best Answer

i have never heard anyone say that dark skin is ugly before :0/

Best Answer

Yeah unfortunately, that mindset, in my opinion, will always exist. I come from a community full on indians, and they also follow Indias caste system, for heavens sake they discriminate amongst themselves! Beauty for them is light straight hair , light eyes, light in complexion. Anything other and you're considered ugly or different. Oh and you have to be super skinny. I am mixed race, and I'm a 'tweener' in so many ways. I'm neither dark nor fair, I'm tanned. I have dark features, dark hair , and God forbid !! : my hair is curly. Wow did I get teased in school. I was certainly not their idea of beauty. Honestly, the Indian cricket team had a dilemma a few years back where they didn't want a dark skinned indian to play with them. :/ . I don't get peoples mentality. I for one find many dark skinned people very attractive, especially men. I just have a thing for tall literally dark and handsome men ;). People and their superiority complex :/

Best Answer

This is so funny. Dark skin is seen as beautiful. When people see me they say I am stunning, both black girls who are lighter than me, white girls and mixed race girls compliment me for my skin colour and often tell me they wish they had my skin tone. So its strange hearing on the internet that some people think it's less than perfect. Dark skin is stunning and it's such a privilege to be blessed with this colour.

Best Answer

Every color is a blessing. In Asian countries, the largest continent in the world, many people want to have white/pale skin and asians compliment each other on their white shining skins. There are even skin whitening creams.

Best Answer

I am of the opinion that there are good looking and not so good looking people of all skin colours. <br />
My wife is dark skinned, absolutely gorgeous, sensual, sexy, a body most dark and light skinned women are envious for. She is often referred to as "Black Barbie" by our closest friends and that she is.<br />
I believe ugliness comes from a persons own upbringing and beauty ba<x>sed on skin tone is a conditioning by bad parenting.

Best Answer

Every woman of every color can have people being envious of them.

Best Answer

everyone has their own taste. i personally do find them ugly as hell. i find arab girls the best looking. its matter of opinion

Best Answer