It's the worst when you have to get a physical and your freezing your toes off in just a paper gown lol
Squishyface Squishyface 22-25, F 15 Answers Jun 15 in Embarrassing & Funny

Reduced temps make bacteria less active. If doctor's offices were warmer, than they'd be very dangerous.

Best Answer

Helmetwarrior is correct; that is, it somewhat reduces the transfer of deleterious microbes, since many sick people pass through each exam room daily.<br />
Pls take a look at my profile, and then consider adding me to your circle. Thx.

Best Answer

I know that feeling, but one thing in us boys favor, less chance of getting a *****, if it's cold.

Best Answer

Yo...answer your messages... :)

Best Answer

They say it's to reduce bacteria growth and I understand that... BUT SERIOUSLY?! Would it kill them to give you a gown that acctually covers your butt? Or at least warm the stupid stethoscope?

Best Answer

Warmer temperatures increase bacteria growth. Cooler temperatures make it easier to sanitize the facility, and keep it that way.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

Best Answer

To kill germs.

Best Answer

Especially when you're sick.. Why are you guys trying to make me more sick... Lol.

Best Answer

just your toes? the gown doesn't even cover those ever!

Best Answer

hmfff it is NOT my toes I am so worried bout:))))

Best Answer