coffeetraumalize coffeetraumalize 16-17, M 10 Answers Jul 7, 2011

No, no, no. Dogs are damn smart. Ever hear the expression, "it's a dog's life"? Dogs will wait by the door and greet their master, tails wagging, always happy.... will join you in bed, snuggle, not demanding attention when you are feeling sick or blue... will be there always to cheer you up because a well-treated dog is never, never sad or upset... will always be you best friend and always provide unconditional love. Unlike humans they don't know about greed, envy, mistrust, plotting, revenge, jealousy. Give them simple things like cool water, a bowl of the best food, a brushing and petting every day and you have a best friend for life.

Best Answer

your dog may be smart, but my dog is an idiot. He sits around farting and refusing to move all day. I love him anyway though.

Best Answer

**Howwwwwwls at answer!!**

Best Answer

I like dogs. But for many of them, it seems that they are only nice to their owner. It is always annoying to walk by a house only to hear a dog barking, as if everyone who passes by wants to kill him or his owner. I think that some dogs just bark for the fun of it!

Best Answer

Because they are their masters best friend.

Best Answer

you know its really weird how loyal they can be to anyone....

i dont know the answer to that.

but i think i do know why cats are, they know that humans are superior and they want to get our good side

Best Answer

because they're dumb. I mean that in a good way, dogs are so dumb they're cute.

Best Answer

I like dogs...

Best Answer

Dog food.

Best Answer

Exactly.It really is like the old joke that a dog has a family,a cat has its staff.

Best Answer