In my dream last night, I dreamed that my boyfriend and I argued. Also, in it I dreamed that another woman told me that he just watched her while she prayed. When I confronted him in the dream, he got angry.
qweenies qweenies 41-45 3 Answers May 31 in Community

If the conscious is all physical, then maybe our subconscious is really meant to be emotional. Like all our bottled up emotions live there. Idk.

Best Answer

they get even worse, like when you wake up and are pissed at the person you dreamed about even though you know it was only a dream.

Best Answer

I'm on guard right now, lol.

Best Answer

I hate those kind of dreams, I woke up one time and I just had to call a friend to make sure they were ok, in the dream they were severely hurt. it wouldn't have been so bad but I called them at 3 am.

Best Answer

Dreams are such a pointless topic of conversation, they don't mean anything, so don't worry about it. You'll have another one tonight :|

Best Answer

You mean you've never had a dream that warned you of anything? I think you are in denial.

Best Answer

Hahaha, no. No warnings from dreams unfortunately, just dreams, most of which I can not remember. I think I can only remember about 4-5 of my dreams in my lifetime, non of which contained a warning :(

Best Answer

Bet you have never been in love either.

Best Answer

Actually I have been twice, not sure what that has to do with dreams and warnings , but thank you anyway :)

Best Answer