and how we deal with them, use them adapt to them - react or respond - that CHOICE that means more then the emotion or feeling? Why cannot they just BE? Why does so much in our world need to be labeled?
stigmafree stigmafree 31-35 4 Answers Aug 26, 2011

You're right. The correct way of dealing with them is to ALLOW them to be (for the time being) ... trying to rationalize, or talk ourselves out of them harms us more than we realize.

Best Answer

i agree with auxesia. letting them flow rather than retaining them and letting them define you is bad......actually feeling them..not necessarily acting on them...but just feeling them, purifies you.

Best Answer

The consciousness need labels to get a grab on it. If you have no labels for it, you feel "confused".

Best Answer

Kind of agree with you. However, some feelings can put me into a deep depression I feel throughout my whole body, including feeling heavy, panic and pain. Other feeling have the reverse effect. You need to feel both, but I would prefere a healthy balance...

Best Answer